Khwahish- Pt 2

*****

*****

Masar sat on the ground, looking deep in thought. His hands were mindlessly working on the rubik's cube that was a few steps away from being solved but if only he hadn't turned it the wrong way once again.

"Oye, kya kabse use ghumaye ja raha hai? De idhar."

Ahzan tried snatching it away but Masar was quick to move it far from him. A displeased look took over Ahzan's face as he huffed loudly and slumped down beside Masar.

It was 3 days since Masar had returned back to his home and 3 days since he had seen Faeezah. They had stayed away for far longer but this time, the distance was annoying Masar for no utter reason.

He was snappy.

He was frustrated.

He wanted to yell at someone.

But most of all, he wanted to see his Ezah.

"Acha sun, ammi ne tujhe lunch pe bulaya hai. 1 baje-"

Masar sprung to his feet before Ahzan could complete his sentence. The latter gave him a weird look but anyhow copied his actions while Masar dusted himself off.

"1 baje kyu, abhi chal. Waise bhi we are free for the rest of the day."

Masar tried holding his excitement while internally reciting 'Alhumdulillah' a million times! Ahzan nodded his head, thinking that the explanation was logical but if only he knew.

If only he knew!

The two grabbed their bags and raced towards the Bukhari mansion on their bikes, of course, maintaining a proper speed limit. Removing his helmet and black gloves, Masar ran towards the door and threw it open only to bump into someone.

The two fell on opposite ends as one let out a loud 'Uff' and the other a curse that better not be mentioned.

"Khudaya! Kaunsa toofan aa gaya hai?"

Faeezah grumbled while rubbing her head gently. She was just going out to check her beautiful rose plants that were planted in the lawn but this happened!

"W-woh, aise hi. Zyada zor ka laga kya?"

Masar asked with a concerned look. Faeezah narrowed her eyes at him before shaking her lightly and offered him a small smile.

"Nahi, woh unexpected tha na, isliye it hurt more than necessary. But it's fine now. Jao abhi, ammi and choti dadi are waiting for you. 3 din se miss kar rahe the tumhe."