Riwayat- Pt 2

*****

*****

A/N: Beware, the start is a little booorrinnggg but read on, you'll see some real masala!!

.

Opening the blinds of the room that was perfect in size or maybe even bigger for a single person, Zaahira stretched her arms to release the ache in her shoulders. The jet lag got the best of her and she ended up sleeping in for more than 9 hours.

"Ah, yaar, suraj dada aaj toh thoda late aate."

Knowing very well that her words sounded stupid than the multiplication table being recited by a 7 year old, she tied her hair in a low bun and ordered a cup of tea alongside a plate of pancakes from the room service before quickly dashing into the washroom to take a quick shower.

Changing into a loose knitted beige top and black denim jeans fitting loosely to her form, she combed her hair into a low ponytail. Dabbing a little bit of powder on her face, she applied the transparent lip balm on her slightly chapped lips- thanks to the changing season- and removed her small backpack for the trip she had planned for the day.

 Dabbing a little bit of powder on her face, she applied the transparent lip balm on her slightly chapped lips- thanks to the changing season- and removed her small backpack for the trip she had planned for the day

The very moment, the doorbell rang and she quickly took in her breakfast, thanking the server who smiled politely, leaving her alone in peace to munch on the delicious looking tray of simple yet classy food.

Gobbling it all in a record time of less than 10 minutes, she wiped her lips before smacking herself for her stupidity for putting the lip balm before having her food. Unlocking her phone, she refrained herself from rolling her eyes upon seeing the constant messages from her brother and father. Despite their over protective nature, Zaahira felt a smile tugging at her lips and she closed the phone, keeping it aside for the rest of the day.

Looking into the schedule that she had planned for herself based on the timings given by the tour guide, Zaahira hummed on seeing that her first tour session was fixed in less than 45 minutes now.

Knowing where she'd be able to join the group, she quickly took hold of her bag, gave herself a last look over in the mirror and dashed out of the room. Highly excited for what this small and beautiful place had to offer.