Pretty-Hoonki Part 1

A/N First of all, here, niki is 179 and Sunghoon 180. There will also be some cruising, sorry! And also, Enjoy!

3rd POV

Niki's alarm kept ringing for about 5 minutes, till the boy got annoyed by it, closing it roughly, trying to get back to sleep.....

"THERE IS NO WAY YOU'RE GOING BACK TO SLEEP, SIR! TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. GET UP NOW!" his older sister, Konon, screamed, his beauty sleep being destroyed, once again.

"Ugh fine, get out of my room, I need to get ready." he said with an annoyed tone.

After he heard his door being closed, he got up and started making his routine.

You see, his sister in reality is very protective, and he is such a cutie who needs attention 24/7.
his life is amazing, every person that is around him loves him. when he was 4, his parents got into an accident and couldn't make it, that's why he and Konon had to move from Japan to Korea, living at first with their aunt, but now that Konon got a job and being paid really well, they moved into a new, sweet and cozy house.

The only problem for niki was, well his crush. He never really talked to him, only watched him from afar. How could he approach him, when he is literally Park Sunghoon, the school's playboy. He's still planning how to make a step to him, but he never really got the chance.

But this is not the problem, the real problem is actually that, he's craving for his attention. He consider himself very pretty and attractive, so why would Sunghoon chose some needy boy or girl instead of him? The one who doesn't want only to get in his pants, ok, maybe this to, but he also wants his love. Is he asking for to much?

But today, it was different, he felled that now is his time, time to make a one and very big step.
"I'll make you mine, love." he said as he got his backpack, getting out of the room, skipping the kitchen, going to put his shoes on.

" Aren't you going to eat breakfast, sweetie?" Konon asked from the kitchen.

"No, noona. Today is the day, I feel it." he told his noona, she getting what he meant by it.

"Okay baby, be careful, I love you!" Konon told him,

"I love you too!" Niki answered as he left the house, closing the door a little bit to harsh, maybe because he was so excited.

On his way, he texted his friends, Jungwon, Sunoo and Jake that he won't approach them, since he fells that today is the day, them understanding.

The walk from his house to the college is pretty short, so he decided to walk or, should I say, run?

In less than 5 minutes, he arrived at the school. The class starts at 8:30 and it was only 7:55. He was early, so he started walking to the rooftop. He already knew that, every morning, Sunghoon was coming earlier to stay on the rooftop so that he can relax before being crowded by his fangirls and fanboys.

After reaching the rooftop, he didn't hesitate to open the door, out there, staying his crush, on the wall while looking on his phone, probably scrolling trough others posts.

As I told you, niki was such a cutie, but he was also really confident, so, after he admired his crush for 1 or 2 seconds, he decided to walk up to him.

"Hi my loooove~" he said while walking to his crush who looked at him confused, a smirk then appearing on his pretty face. He was a playboy after all.

"Hey......babyboy. What is a cutie as you doing up, here?" he asked while saying the second word in a deep, hoarse voice that gave niki chills down his spines.

"I came here, to make you mine...." niki said, felling more confident than ever.

Suddenly, sunghoon's expresion changed, becoming an annoyed one.

"You're so useless get lost. I have better things to do." he said while rolling his eyes.

Ouch, that hurt niki so much. His brighten mood sudenly turned into not a sad one, but a desperate one. He waited for so long to get him, and now, that he has the courage to do it, he's already calling him useless? This will take so long.

He was so hurt, you could see his watery eyes. He was also jealous, saying that those people who only want his dick are better than him? Clearly not.

He sees that sunghoon is about to walk past him, so he pushed him back.

" Yah! What has gotten into you? What part you didn't understand from 'get lost' ?! " sunghoon said mad.

" Do you think I'll let you leave me for those flies? They onle want your dick!" he responded, not wanting sunghoon to leave him.

" At least they want to have some fun, you're only wasting my time. They also are very pretty, in every part of their body."

" So you think I'm not pretty? " niki said really hurt and desperate this time.

He took sunghoon's hands and put them on his cheeks.
"Look at my face, I am pretty, right? I'm more prettier than the others, right?" he took his hands on moved them on his lips, starting to suck sunghoon's right thumb, while looking at him with puppy eyes, having a little pout on his lips.

" I'm pretty, right? I'm very pretty, right? Please call me pretty hyung~" he whined" and not only my face... look" he moved his hands on his waist, rubbing it " I have a pretty waist, right?" niki then moved sunghoon's hand on his chest, getting them then inside his uniform, moving them on his skin. " My skin is also pretty, right? Hyung, I'm really pretty, how can you say that those flies are prettier than me?" niki said, crying really hard.

Meanwhile sunghoon, he was shocked. He didn't expect from a cutie like niki to be this confident and also..... this..... pretty.

While niki was crying, he decided to move his hands on skin.".... so pretty.... " niki heard. That made him calm down a little, when suddenly

"Ahhhhh Sunghoon" niki moaned because sunghoon touched his nipples. Then, sunghoon came back to his right minds.

" As I said, you're useless" he said, started to walk away.

"WAIT! SUNGHOON HYUNG, ONE MORE THING!" niki screamed, wanting to ask sunghoon one more thing.

"Ugh, say it faster, someone is waiting for me." he answered annoyed.

Niki moved closer to him and got on his tiptoes, giving a kiss on sunghoon's lips.
"Hyung, am I pretty?"

"No" he answered as he walked away.

But this time, instead of feeling sad, niki felt more confident.
"Don't worry hyung, you'll become mine, as soon as posibile." he said as a smirk apeard on his face.

Hope you liked it! <3