Love Dive - Yunki Part 1

3rd pov

Niki ver.

He waked up by his alarm, being annoyed by it. "Ughhhhh, fuck this shit" he cursed as he roughly closed the alarm.

He stayed for 2 minutes, then he got up to start his routine.

Niki lived with his older sister, Konon. They're parents were in Japan for work as they preferred to stay in Korea, not wanting to leave their friends. Their parents are still sending them money.

Niki is very competitive and, if you see him, at first you'll say that he is a spoiled brat but if you actually become his friend, you'll see his real side, a friendly, kind and funny one. But till then, you have a long ass ride, so, he will act towards you like an actual brat.

He loves getting what he wants, but if you don't give it to him, oh man, you will never ever become his friend. At school, he gets a lot of attention which he loves it. He is also a playboy, so every day, every break you see him with another new girl, making out.

As he finished his routine, he got his backpack, sighing.

"Another shity day of school" he leaved his room, going downstairs, skiping the kitchen, stopping at the front door to put on his shoes.

"You aren't going to eat breakfast, niki? You still have left 50 minutes till the class starts." asked Konon who was in the kitchen, scrolling on her phone as she was eating.

"No need, thanks, I will go now, bye noona, love you!"

"Love you too byeeeee. Don't make out with to many girls!" said hi sister.

"No promise" he chuckled as he left the house, closing the door behind.

His walk from home till school was only 15 minutes, so since he have left so much time, he didn't rush anything.

He wasn't learning that bad, actually, he was the smartest in his class. So he isn't having problems it that subject. His only problem is that he is a playboy, which annoys the teachers so much.

As he arrived to school, he saw the hall almost empty, only a boy looking trough his locker. Maybe he was new.

'I guess I'll have to play with him' niki thought, making his way towards the boy.

As he got closer, he saw that the boy was the same height as him, looking very atractive.

(A/N I forgot to say, but here, niki and jake have the same height, which is 180....)

As niki was behind the boy, he grabbed his ass, making the other one moan. He closed the locker door, and, without turning the boy around, he pushed him against it, keeping him still, the other not being able to move.

"W-Who are y-you?! Let me m-move! " said the boy, stuttering out of breath.

Instead of saying something, niki started kissing the boys neck,sucking it from time to time, the other moaning nonstop.

The boy took the opoturnity to turn around, pinning niki on the lockers.

"So this is how we play?" asked the boy, smirking. "Okay then" said he.

He then started to kiss niki's neck, more rougher this time. Not gonna lie, niki kinda liked it.

"Aaah, s-stop it."

"Why would I, you were doing the same"

"Well I'm a top, look at you, you can't even make me a little pleasure, whatever you're name is" said niki, rolling his eyes.

"Oh I can't?" asked the boy ironically. He moved his knee on niki's crotch, slowly moving it.

Niki was taked by surprise, a loud moan living his mouth.

"Look how sensible you are-AGH HEY STOP IT" said the boy as niki putted his hand on the other's dick, moving it really fast.

"N-no, y-you stop f-first" said niki.

Then, both of them stopped, remembering that they are in a school.

They had an intense eye contact till niki flipped them, kissing the boy's lips and whispering trough his ear "meet me in the lunch break at the bathroom"

As niki was about to left, the boy called for him.
"Hey wait!" he got closer, kissing niki's lips for a little while, saying after "my name is jake, Shim Jaeyun, but, you know? You could call me daddy" said jake, leaving niki shocked.

Yeah, I love to leave you like this ;)))))

Byeeeee! Hope you liked it!