The Weird Realtionship - HeeJay

plot: where in Heeseung is the captain of a basketball team and keeps on annoying jay until something sudden happend....

requested by: 66HOONEZ

3rd POV:

jay sighed as he opened the school's entrance doors as he made his way to his locker.

he opened it and started to put his things inside of it as he took the ones he needed. but it didn't even pass 5 minutes until he heard the girls screaming and running.

he let out a sigh and waited as he counted
'1....2.....and....3-'

"hey pretty boy" said a boy as he came behind jay and hugged him

"gosh leave me alone aren't you tired" jay said annoyed

"no but I could ask you the same question" said heeseung. he was the captain in his basketball team, and the most popular boy in school. he fell in love with jay at the first they he met him and since that day, he never left him alone, not even after 3 years.

"what do you mean" asked jay confused as he turned around, looking up at the older's face who was a lot taller then him.

"well you ran trough all of my dreams the whole night" said heeseung winking at him and giving a silly smile, tightening the hug.

jay, in response rolled his eyes and face palmed himself

"gosh when are you going to stop with these horrible pick up lines" said the younger, receiving a giggle from Heeseung and a kiss on the forehead.

"ok ok but for real now, what happend, I never saw you this sad"

"none of your problem, it's not like you will care, you can now drop the act" said jay, as he looked down at his feet

"hey, that's not true, I will listen to you I promise" assured heeseung

jay only kept on looking down, unsure if he should or shouldn't tell Heeseung about it, but, after all, he got nothing to lose, so he took a deep breath and said in a fast:

"well yesterday my parents wanted me to help them at their restaurant and since I left school till 11pm I only worked there and when I came home j started doing my home works and a project which took me 4hours and I didn't get enough time to study for my test at chemistry today and I'm scared because I have it the first class and I don't want to mess up becaus-"

"hey slowly, take a breath and calm down, everything is fine you will do just fine you know that you are the best at chemistry in your class, stop worrying about it. come on! you will do it babe!" whispered heeseung in his ear as he patted jay on his back while swaying around.

after he felt jay calming down he slowly let go of him and looked as his face, staring at it. he was mesmerized by his perfect nose, his perfect eyes who were by then closed and by his amazing pink lips which made it harder for him not to kiss them. everything about jay was perfect and he didn't even realised how long he's been starring at it until the bell rang.

he shakes his head as he came back to his senses.

"I have to go babe, good luck, you will do amazing, I believe in you" said heeseung as he pecked jay's cheek and qiucly left to his class, jay still standing there for a few seconds, being a blushing mess.

*at lunch*

Heeseung just came out of his P.E class, pretty worried and annoyed by the last conversation he had with his enemy, taeyong.

flash back

just as the coach whistled, both teams walked in to the lockers.

Heeseung sighed as he sat on a bench, waiting for a shower to get freed, a towel wrapped around his neck as sweat was dripping against it. it was a peaceful silent who was soon destroyed by an annoying giggle whick the older hated.