Boyfriend's Brother- HeeJake

requested by: the_aces_0

plot: where in Heeseung is sunghoon's boyfriend but starts to fall in love with hoon's brother, Jake.

3rd POV

it was Sunghoon and heeseung's aniversary. they were celebrating their 4 months, and because they were getting along so well, the younger decided to introduce his boyfriend to his brother

they would have dinner together at sunghoon's house. he lived along with his older brother, jake, while his parents were away in Australia.

both boys were at high school, getting enough money from their familly, not needing any part time job.

meanwhile heeseung lived on his own, going to college having a part time job paid really well, he had a nice and cozy apartament.

he was excited meeting his boyfriend's brother, happy to make a new friend. he also wanted to thank him for taking good care of his lover since hoon was never stoping to praise his hyung with his hard work at both home and school

they decided to meet at 7 pm.

by the time of 6:45 pm, heeseung was already done dressing up, styling himself and buying a present for his cute boyfriend.

he got out of the house, not forgetting to lock the door. he got on his motorbike, driving to the address sunghoon gave him.

the ride was shot, and he soon arrived. he got off of the vehicle, taking the flowers and the present, walking to the front door.

he nervously took a deep, shaky breath and knocked on the door.

he heard a click and, as he looked up, he saw his boyfriend cutely smiling at him, moving backwards and opening the door larger. just as he saw sunghoon all smiley, he also felt a smile slowly forming on his own face

he entered in the house, hiding both the flowers and the gift behind his back.

"hi hyungie~" said sunghoon as heeseung was getting off his shoes

the older smiled in response and went to kiss his boyfriend

"hi babe, I missed you so much" he whined taking the presents from behind his back, handing them to the younger who took them shocked.

"oh hyung, you didn't have to. thank you so much, I also missed you a lot" said sunghoon, hugging heeseung and giving him another kiss.

as they were enjoying the slow kiss, it was soon destroyed by a loud cough, followed by another more serious voice.

"oh right, heeseung hyung, this is my younger brother, park jake. jake, this is my boyfriend, lee heeseung. hope you get along with each other!" sunghoon smiled, ruffling his brother's hair

"yah! just because I'm shorter doesn't mean I'm younger than you young boy! also, nice too meet you heeseung hyung, welcome here and hope you'll feel like at home" jake said, changing his expression from an annoyed one into a warm one, having a soft smile on his face.

heeseung returned the smile, about to shake hands with the boy. but he was left shocked the moment the blond man hugged him instead.

he looked over at sunghoon, expecting to see him mad, but he just saw the youngest smiling sweetly at both of them. he was happy that the two were getting along so well

he decided to return the hug, unconsciously ruffling jake's hair out of habit

"I'll go and set the table, you two get to know each other better, I'll be back soon!" sunghoon said, pecking heeseung and jake's cheeks, leaving soon after.

as he did so, heeseung kept staring at jake, finding the boy really pretty. it looked so different compared to sunghoon, yet so similar...

both were having the same warm smile and laugh, being cute and joking. but...there was just something special about that jake guy and heeseung couldn't quite put a finger on what it was

as he examinated him, the younger did just the same. he looked at the older's features, his nose, his Bambi like eyes, his rosy and plump lips, he was so beautiful.

'sunghoon is lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend.'

as both were lost in their thoughts, they didn't notice that they were staring at each other's lips. they moved closer and closer to each other, and soon enough, their lips touched.

it wasn't rushed, it was sweet and soft, but weird for both of them. they broke the kiss, looking at each other, foreheads resting on one another.

while scanning their reactions, they both thought about one thing: it wasn't right.

but why did it felt right?

what will sunghoon think?

why did they like it?

so many questions ran through their head, making them nervous, and, without thinking too much, they kissed once again, this time more pasionate....

"guys~! the food is ready!" sunghoon screamed from the kitchen.

they pulled away as jake rushed to the kitchen and soon after, Heeseung did so too.

all of them sat at the table and started eating, the dinner being suspiciously quiet

"Oh Ummm.... so do you guys get along with each other?" asked sunghoon, trying to break the ice and start a conversation.

"y-yeah we're really getting well" Jake stuttered, heeseung approving him as he was still looking into his plate

and, once again, silent filled the room. but this time, no one decided to say anything else and only keep on eating.

after they were done eating the food, jake took the plates and started washing them in the sink.

sunghoon excused himself, saying he's going to bathroom.

and the two were left alone again, with heeseung admiring jake's features from behind

after a while though, he got up and walked towards the younger, hugging him from behind.

Jake tried to ignore him but he couldn't anymore the moment he felt small kisses being placed on his neck.

"heeseung hyung, t-this is wro-"

"shhh, I know you want this too" he cutted the younger off.

Jake fast finished drying the dishes and turned around, placing his hands around herseung's neck and kissing him hungrily, the older responding as soon as the lips lended on his.

they were making out in the kitchen, and it was wrong.

but for them, it felt right.

but, how would sunghoon react?

they can't hide it from him forever. but what if sunghoon also has a deep secret.....

ok hi again! so, today's my birthday and I decided to make an update, hope you liked this chapter and yeah, love you guys! thank you so much for 3k+ reads, see you another time!

Innieฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ