Chapter one

Your POV:
Hi my name is y/n Brock and I'm a medium. In case you didn't know, being a medium basically means I can see and talk to ghosts/spirits.
Because of me being a medium my brother, Colby Brock, asked me to come with him on a trip to a haunted castle with him and his friends for YouTube of course I said yes because i find haunted places fun to explore.

"Y/n are you ready yet?!??" I hear my brother yell from my living room, where he had been sitting for almost half an hour while I gathered my things and got ready.
Luckily for Colby, I am ready to go now. by the time we got to the car sam, my brothers best friend, was on the phone with his girlfriend, Katrina or kat, by the time we got completely in the car, he had finished his conversation so we weren't interrupting anything.
"How ya doing y/n? It's been a while." Sam breaks the silence.
"I'm doing pretty good thanks. How about you?" I ask him awkwardly since I'm not a very social person. I never was as social as my brother, I never understood why, I mean we grew up together and nobody could separate us so why am I not more like him?

———time skip to the castle————

We just pulled up to the castle, meeting up with everyone, as we got out I saw 5 other people. Before we started filming Colby introduced me to the five guys we met up with.
"Guys this is my sister y/n." my brother introduces, keeping it fairly short since he is kind of protective over me.
"Hi y/n, I'm josh." One of them introduced. I obviously said hello back as to not be rude.
" hi. I'm Seth." The boy in the flannel tells me.
"Hi. I like your outfit by the way Seth." I laugh seeing as I was wearing the same thing with combat boots.
"I would hope you do, we are wearing the same outfit but with different shoes." He laughs with me,earning a small glare from Colby. (he stopped glaring as soon as he saw me looking)
After me and Seth calmed down from our laughter, the two guys that are going to be helping with the investigation for a bit introduced themselves, after that the groundskeeper guy introduced himself.
I will not lie, I was not paying attention to a single introduction after Seth's. I just couldn't focus on anything, I felt like something or someone was calling me into the building and I wanted to know what or who it was.