Chapter twenty

Seth's pov
Eventually we stop going on rides because we've gone on almost all them except for the Ferris wheel.
"Do you want to get food now? Or after we leave?" I ask y/n.
"We can get something now if you want." She tells me while eyeing the corndog stand.
"Do you want to get corndogs?" As soon as I ask, her eyes light up so much to the point where she's practically glowing with excitement.
"Can we?" She asks suddenly shy.
I nod and she takes my hand to drag me to the corndog vendor.
I laugh as she jumps in joy when we get to the front of the line.
I get us each a corndog and pay.
"I could have paid you know." Y/n tells me stubbornly as we wait for our food.
"Too bad." I tell the girl with a chuckle.

Your pov
This man has me wrapped around his finger, I swear.
How did he know that I like corndogs?
Did Colby tell him?

After we finish eating we walk around and I see a giant fox plushy. I gasp audibly and say "oh my god! Seth, look! It's so cute!" I get excited until I notice that it's the basketball game.
"Oh. Nevermind. Im bad at basketball I would never win." I tell him.
He looks up at the mention of basketball and walks up to the person running the game.
He starts playing and wins first try getting me the fox plushy.
My eyes light up in pure joy.
"SETH! Oh my god thank you I love it! I'll name him fundy." I ramble out of excitement.
Seth laughs a little before speaking "does that make me Wilbur and you sally? Ya know based on the lore?"
We both burst out laughing.
"Damn I'm a salmon I guess." I say making us laugh harder than before.