Chapter seven

Your POV

"Holy shit y/n. Today's eventful for you." Colby says laughing a little bit.
I laugh with him knowing he's right.
"What do you think happened to the little boy that made it so you could barely hear him?" Seth asks genuinely.
"Normally that happens when the spirit is close to finishing what they had left to do on earth as a spirit, but I don't know what his could have been." I tell the two boys explaining the possible situation.
"What if he had to find his mom or something or like find you. What if that was what he was here for." Colby thinks out loud for us to hear.
"That Could be it, I have no clue." I say as the two spirits come into the room we were in.
" my mom and brother are here now by the way." I inform Seth and Colby just so they know the two are with us.
'Hi dear'
Mom was quieter with that sentence.
Wait are they close to crossing over? Am I going to lose them as soon as I found them?
"Guys. Moms quieter to now, I can still hear her but she's quieter." I tell the boys as they nod understanding what I was talking about.
"Are you okay? You seem upset and lost in thought" Seth says coming closer and wrapping me in his arms.
'Seth protect you, Colby protect you, you have your adoptive mother, your safe without me. You don't need me.'
My mom states before getting a little less visible.
No. Nonono. She can't leave me. I need her.
'I'm sorry sissy. Mommy and I don't have long left here. I found you and mommy, and she made sure you were safe and happy. We aren't needed here.'  My ghost brother states as loud as he can get so I can hear him.
My eyes get watery before I nod to Colby and Seth telling them I need time with the two spirits alone.
They nod and walk out leaving me alone with my mom and brother.
"I just met you guys and you are all ready leaving me?" I ask the two.
They look down and nod a little bit before mom speaks
'We finished what we needed to do. Your brother saw his little sister one last time. And I made sure you were happy and well protected.' They both keep getting less and less visible as my eyes water more and more.
"I love you guys." I say as I shed a tear.
'I love you too dear'
'I love you too sissy'
My mom and brother say in unison and I blink away my tears. I open my eyes and their gone. Just as soon as I had them, I lost them.
I wiped my eyes and got up from the floor.
Walking out the door of the room I was in I hear the two professionals leave the castle meaning it's just me and the four boys left in the castle.
Colby looks up as I close the door behind me and he taps Seth, both of them seeing my face and coming over to me asking what happened.
"they crossed over. Their gone." I tell them and hug Colby.
"It's okay, it's gonna be okay, I've got you y/n." Colby calms me down.
"Is she okay?" I hear josh and Sam ask Seth.
Seth looks over at me as if he was asking what to say.
"Long story short I'm adopted by Colbys biological mom, the ghost lady was my biological mom, the young spirit next to colby was my biological brother, they had unfinished business to do before they could go to either heaven or hell, my moms was to see me happy and safe and my brothers was to find me and mom, they both completed their unfinished business and they crossed over. My biological family is gone."
"Oh wow. I'm so sorry. We had no idea." Josh says for himself and Sam as Sam nods.
"Did you get all the footage you need for the night?" I ask the boys.
They nod.
"Cool. can we go to bed? I'm really tired." I ask colby and he nods and everyone agrees that going to bed is the best bet.
There was only one bed so Sam and Colby slept on the bed, Seth and I slept on one side of the bed on the floor, and josh was on the other side of the bed.