Chapter four

Your POV

I need to talk to her alone.

"Hey guys I'm gonna talk to her on my own for a bit since it seems it's safe. Just Go get some more footage for the video." I tell the group causing both Colby and Seth to look up at me like I'm crazy.
"Your going to trust the spirit. Alone?" Colby speaks up.
"Are you sure that's smart y/n?" Seth continues for my brother.
I nod before they both sigh and Colby gives everyone the signal to start walking.
I made sure I had enough lights with me so I could see around me.
I walk to a room where I was sure it would just be me and the woman and the boys couldn't hear my conversation.
"Who are you. Really?" I ask the spirit standing in front of me.
'Mom'
My eyes widen. There's no way this could be true. Right?
"But my moms alive. I spoke to her before I left today." I told the spirit.
She looked down as if she felt sorry.
'Adopted'
Based on the face she made and how upset she looked, I decided to figure out if she was telling the truth.
"Can I call my mom to ask quick? Is that okay with you?" I ask the spirit not wanting to seem rude.
She nods before pointing to where my phone is.
I grab my phone and call my mom.
——-(call with mom)———
M-hey sweetheart. What's up?
Y- hey mom,this is gonna seem crazy, but um, am I adopted?
M- h-how did you find out about that?
Y- wait so I am? She was telling me the truth?
M- sweetie who? Who told you the truth. And yes you are. I'm so sorry hun. I should have told you.
Y- it's alright mom,but you know how I can see and talk to spirits and ghosts right?
M- yea?
Y- my real mom had decided to show herself to me. And when I asked who she was she told me mom.
M- she was a wonderful woman, also just happened to be my best friend. So when she passed I took you in. You were only one at that point.
Y- does does Colby know?
M- no dear. He had no clue.
Y- can I tell him.
M- it's up to you y/n/n. You do what you feel is right, it's your story to tell dear.
Y- I'm going to go so I can tell him. I'll talk to you later. Bye mom. Love you.
M- okay hun, bye love you too. And tell your real mom I miss her please.
Y-will do. Bye.
———-(call ended)———
Holy shit.. I'm adopted.
I look at the ghost who just so happens to be my mom and I smiled.
"Let's go tell Colby. Wait do I call you mom? Or..?"
'Up to you'
"I'm gonna call you momma?"
'Ok dear'
I smile at the name dear and head upstairs to where my brother is. With my ghost mom in tow.
"Colbs? Can I talk to you? Like alone and no cameras please." I speak as soon as I enter the room.
"Hm. Oh yea sure. Let's go." He speaks softly and quickly, knowing it's probably important.
We walk far enough in the castle to the point where the rest of the group won't hear our conversation.
"Colbs.."