Labour pain

Chapter 40

Author's POV

After spending beautiful moments with each other Arhaan and Manya reached malhotra mansion. Manya took blessings from her elders. 

"You both go and take some rest as you both look tired." Said dadi while smiling widely. 

Manya nodded shyly and went to their room with Arhaan. 

"You take rest, Manya. I will come after finishing some important work." Said Arhaan and kissed Manya on her head. 

Manya nodded and after changing in comfortable clothes she went to bed. But sleep was far from her eyes. She was thinking about their lovely moments and Arhaan's gift. Her heartbeat was racing as she thought about their night. She was feeling blessed to have a husband like Arhaan who cared about her so much. After some time finally she fell sleep. 

Arhaan finished his work in study room. It's already night. He went to his room and saw that his beautiful wife is sleeping peacefully. A cute smile played on her lips as if she was dreaming about something good. He went close to her and caressed her hair then went to take a shower. After getting ready he was again going towards Manya but someone knocked at the door. 

He opened the door and looked at his dadi who was looking at him with a smile.

"Yes, dadi?" He asked.

"Oh my hero, I come here to call you both for dinner but I think Manya is sleeping." Said dadi while looking at Manya's sleeping figure.

"We will come dadi. I was going to wake her up when you came."

"Oh no.. She must be tired after the hard work that you both have done." She winked at him.

Arhaan looked at her with an open mouth and turned her around. "You go we will come dadi."

Dadi slapped his hand which was on her shoulder and turned towards him. "Why are you pushing me out of your room? I know you have a wife now. But give me some respect. I'm your girlfriend." She said while showing fake sadness.

"Oh my drama queen, I'm not pushing you out. I was just.. Just.."  Arhaan with words.

"Don't worry. I will not disturb you now. She must be tired, I will send your food here."

"I'm so happy for both of you." She said and kissed Arhaan's forehead. Arhaan smiled and kissed her on her cheek. 

"Ok. I'm going." she said and turned to go but stopped and said "but please work fast, I want my grandchildren." She said and went from there laughing while winking at Arhaan. 

Arhaan was shocked hearing her words but smiled looking at her laughing face.

"I will send your food here. Enjoy." She said in a high pitch voice while going from there.

Arhaan smiled at his dadi's boldness and turned around to see Manya who was already awake and stood there with pink cheeks.

Arhaan understood that she must have heard dadi's talks. He went to her touched her cheeks.

"You rested well?" He asked.

Manya nodded and looked at Arhaan. 

"I will just come." She said and went to washroom. She cleaned her face with cold water so that her pink cheeks would turn normal.

When she came back Arhaan was arranging the food on the table and asked Manya to sit. They both were eating in silence when Manya spoke. 

"Sorry I didn't notice the time. I don't know what they will think about me. I will take care from now on." She said while playing with her food with the spoon.

"It's okay, Manya. Our family is not like that. They are very understanding. And dadi herself told me that she will send our food in our room.So don't take tansion. You will live here with happiness and your own rules. Nobody will object. They are all open minded. Now don't think so much and stop playing with food. Eat." He said and smiled. Manya nodded. After having their dinner they went to lawn for a walk.

Arhaan held her hand in his and kissed it. Manya shyly smiled. The cool breeze hit their faces. Manya was enjoying the time with Arhaan. After sometime they went back to their room.

At night they were cuddling into each other while sleeping when Manya's phone started ringing. She stirred in her sleep and took the phone. Arjun name flashed on her screen and she immediately took the call.

"Hello?" Manya heared Arjun's voice. But when she was going to speak her phone's battery went off. She got tensed thinking about the reason Arjun must have called her at this time. All sorts of negative thoughts started to cloud her mind and her eyes got moist.

She composed herself and looked at sleeping Arhaan. She didn't want to disturb his sleep. But she have to. So she shake his shoulder while calling him.

Arhaan opened his eyes after two attempts. He looked at a worried manya and immediately stood up from his sleeping position. "What happened, love?

"Ummm. Arjun bhai called me but my phone's battery was low so I couldn't listen what he was saying. I'm worried that why Arjun bhai called me at this hour of the night."

"Don't worry. I will call him back." Said Arhaan and was going to call him when his phone buzzed, displaying Arjun's number.

Arhaan picked it up and put the call on speaker.

"Hello Arrjun." Said Arhaan.

"Hello, Arhaan. Sorry to call you at this time but I wanted to inform that amrita is in labour.We are going to hospital. Mom and dad are not here. Can you bring Manya here for Yahaira?" 

"Bhai, don't worry everything will be ok." Said Manya who was herself very worried.

"Don't worry we are coming. Untill then you take care." Said Arhaan and cut the call.

They both got ready in no time and went to inform their family but all were sleeping. They did not want to disturb them so Arhaan sent a message to his mom and they both left for hospital.

They reached the hospital where Amrita was in labour room and a tensed  Arjun was sitting outside with Yahiara on his lap. 

Manya went to him and they hugged each other. Manya took Yahaira and made her sit on her lap. She caressed her hair while kissing. In sometime a yawning Yahaira slept in her lap.

After almost 5 hours doctor came towards them with a baby. She gave it to Arjun and told him that it's a boy and Amrita is ok and that they will shift her in a ward now.

Arjun took his son in his arms with happy tears and kissed him.  Manya and Arhaan looked at them and smiled. Arhaan took Yahiara from Manya and Manya looked at the baby and hold him in her arms. She smiled at the cute baby. 

After meeting Amrita Arjun sent them to their home with Yahiara. Manya told him that they will come with their breakfast.

After reaching malhotra mansion they gave the news to their family. They were all very happy. Dadi also told them that she also wants a good news soon. Manya got shy and went to her room with Yahaira.

Manya was talking to Yahaira while getting her ready for bed. Arhaan smiled at the scene. He went to washroom to take a shower. After changing he told Manya that he will take care of Yahaira untill she freshens up.

Manya nodded and Went to washroom. She got ready and then three of them went to hospital again.

**********************

So how's the chapter readers? I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please don't forget to vote, share and comment.

The story is going towards it's end so stay tuned.

Thank you..