Happiness

Chapter 41

Author's POV

8 months later

Time passed quickly. Manya and Arhaan are living their life happily. Manya is now in love with Arhaan that she can't imagine her life without him. He is her world who brought happiness in her dark life. She is now an independent, working women because of Arhaan. Arhaan wanted her to work in his office but she declined. And she wanted to work at another place. So after lots of convincing Arhaan agreed. After that Manya joined a company and now she is in a nice position at her workplace. The whole family was so happy for her. They all encouraged her to live her life as she want. Arhaan and Manya passed eight months of their marriage with knowing and understanding each other.

It's morning time. Manya was sleeping in Arhaan's arms naked. She is now comfortable with their intimate life.

The sun peeked from the window and disturbed Manya who stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. She looked at Arhaan and smiled looking at her handsome husband. She traced her finger on his facial features. She caressed his lips and kissed it lightly. She didn't want to disturb his sleep. But Arhaan was already up, only acting like sleeping. He wanted to know more about his beautiful wife's antics.

Manya kissed his forehead then eyes and then his cheeks and lastly his lips while whispering I love u. She was going to sit after kissing her husband when Arhaan hold her tightly and pulled her towards him and kissed her with passion.

After kissing her he said "I love you too, rose, but why didn't you kiss me properly? If you want to give your husband some love then do it properly. Like this.." he said and kissed her again.

He turned their position and now Manya was under him. They were both lost in the kiss and went further

After their hot make out Manya rested her head on Arhaan's chest being tired and slapped his chest.

"Why did you slap me?Is this the way to thanks to your husband?" said Arhaan.

Manya again slapped him while glaring at him. And sat on the bed holding the bed sheet to her chest.

Arhaan again pulled her towards him and said "what happened?" while looking at her angry face.

"You always do that." Said she while glaring at him.

"What do I always do, rose?"  He asked.

"Don't 'rose me', you know that I can't resist when you start." She said being angery.

"What are you talking about, love? I don't understand." said Arhaan, knowing everything very well.

"You know that if you start loving me I can't control and we end up like this. And I get late for office." She said but bit her lips thinking what she said in anger. She looked down shyly.

"Oh..." Arhaan teased her while controlling his laughter. "But it's your fault." He said and Manya looked at him with a frown.

"Explain." Manya asked while glaring him.

"Today you started it. You were testing me. Taking advantage of my sleep. But you know that I can't control if you touch me in sleep. I wake up immediately." Said Arhaan while touching his bulge with her thigh.