{Chapter 5}

Rosalie POV:

"Hi. My name is Lucifer" I hear from the seat next to me. "Hi. I'm Rosalie" I say looking at him with a smile. I took a deep breath and smelled the most amazing sent in the world. It smelt like a mix of summer rain and fresh cut grass. I was so happy that his sent wasn't appetizing, making me not want to drain him, but still a smell that made me want to just hide my face in his chest and breathe him in for the rest of my life. God I'm so gone for this boy already. I mentally pull myself together as I face the front of the class to pay attention to the lesson on Shakespeare that I have already learned too many times in my life of reruns. I tried my best for the next 20 minutes to now think, look, or smell Lucifer, that ended up going up in flames when he suddenly turns to me "I have got to know. Does this shit actually interest you?" he asks me in the most sarcastic voice I have heard in my life. He managed to pull a small chuckle from me, making everyone around us turn to me looking shocked and started whispering to each other until I sent them a nasty glare to make them turn around and shut up.

For the rest of the hour-long class we talked with Lucifer managing to make me smile and even outright laugh once. The bell making us both pack up our notebooks, which had not even one note in either of them, and made our way through the hallway together since we have the same classes for the rest of the day. Everyone from the hall stopped and starred along the way, but we just kept talking and laughing about the crazy things that Lucifer had done. He mainly talked about not liking his sister and about him playing hockey. He told me about some of the injuries he got on the ice. I had to ball my hand up and take deep breaths to calm me down so I don't vampire speed out of here and kill the people that hurt my mate.

We moved past the subject of his injuries since he saw on my face that I was worried about him being hurt. I ended up learning a lot about Lucifer like his favorite color is neon green, his favorite animal is a snake, favorite TV show is Sons of Anarchy, favorite movie is The Hitman's Bodyguard, his favorite subject is math but he loves to learn about World War 2 Nazis. He loves to read the Harry Potter series and wants to do intelligence for the military after high school. He loves comedy and horror movies. He also listens to music as much as possible and introduced me to at least ten bands or artist that I had never listened to before.

After the final bell rang Lucifer and I stopped by his locker first to get his history book for homework then we stopped at my locker for my homework stuff too. We walked out of the school to my car "Well, I guess this is where we separate" he says rubbing the back of his neck getting shy. "Yea it is. I'll see you tomorrow?" I questioned him wanting to know if he wanted to continue what happened today tomorrow. "Yea I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" he says walking over to his bike. Alice walked up to me with Jasper in tow and started talking but I didn't pay any attention to her. I just watched as Lucifer put his helmet on and started his bike, he waited until the two cars already pulling out passed him before following behind to head home. On the way, out he had to pass my car so he sent me a small wave before taking off. Leaving me to just watch him drive off into the distance before getting and my own car and heading to my perspective house too.

Lucifer's POV:

After a perfect first day, I finally pulled back into the garage. My day was all around great with the fact I have already learned everything they are teaching so I don't really have to pay attention. I already have a group of friends who invited me to an amazing concert this weekend. The thing that topped it off as the best thing to happen today was the fact I met the most beautiful girl on the planet, Rosalie Hale. She is so amazing I got to learn so much about her like her favorite color being purple, favorite animal being rabbits, her favorite show is America's Next Top Model, and her favorite movie is The Other Woman. Her favorite subject in school is art and in her free time she likes to work on cars or go shopping sometimes. She also told me she wants to be a teacher after high school.

I walked through the front door after closing the garage only to be met with a fuming Bella, this cannot be good. "What were you doing with a Cullen?" she said spitting as she talked. "What are you talking about?" I ask her with a bit of annoyance while I went to the kitchen to get a towel to wipe her spit off my face and shirt. "Rosalie. What were you doing with her?" she said getting louder. "We were talking. What's it to you?" I ask getting even more annoyed. I would bet my life this was over one of Rosalie's brothers, she is always getting obsessed with guys. "I want Edward to my boyfriend. We belong together. You have to tell Rosalie to make Edward ask me out" she said. My thoughts on the other hand were screaming NAILED IT! "I am not telling Rosalie to do that. You want him do it yourself" is what I told her while I got a water bottle and made my way upstairs. I made it up the stairs but no further since she decided to grab my arm as hard as she could/ "Yes you will! I am your older sister so you have to what I say" she says trying to look threatening, which she had to look all the way up at me. Her glare wasn't even mean she just looked constipated. "No, I do not. You may be older but you have no power against me. Mom may have taken your side on a lot of things but you know as well as I do dad will take my side here. now stop acting like an obsessive stalker and leave me alone!" I yell at her and snatch my arm away from her, making her stumble a bit. I walked into my room and locked the door behind me in case she wants to try something again. I did my homework at my desk before playing video games for a few hours before heading downstairs for a small dinner to eat in my room while I watched Netflix until I went to sleep around 2 AM.