Chapter 15

3rd Person POV:

Within a week of Isabella and Edward, Rosalie had told Lucifer about how her and her whole family were vampires. He took it very well and asked Rosalie many questions. The questions stayed in the realm of myths surrounding vampires. All were apparently false other that the fact that vampires drink blood. Rosalie told him about the family's special diet, always hiding from sun light, and moving often. Also telling him who Aro, Marcus, Caius, Felix, Demetri, Alec, and Jane are. The secret of them being the three kings of the vampires and four members of the kings' elite guard. Lucifer said he will keep everything a secret and accepted Rosalie in all her vampiness. The two-continued dating with no more secrets, or so they think, but that's for another time.

Three months after Lucifer and Rosalie started dating and two months after Isabella and Edward started dating, if that's what you want to call it, it was Bella's birthday. Alice had planned a birthday party for her with only the Cullens and Lucifer. When opening the presents Bella has "accidentally' cut her finger making all hell break loose. Jasper rushed the injured bitch, Edward pushed her back into a glass table to stop Jasper, Emmet helped so they got Jasper outside, Carlisle attended to Isabella's injuries while everyone went outside. Rosalie had to practically drag Lucifer out since he just stood there doing nothing, just watching.

Since Lucifer already know about them being vampires he was not frozen from shock or anything remotely close to it. Lucifer stood there just watching. Ever since Bella and Edward got together she had been treating Lucifer worse than she already did. Before it was just name calling and juvenile actions but now it was blaming Lucifer for things she does that are borderline illegal or trying to get everyone in town, especially the Cullen family, to turn against him. Luckily since Lucifer was very well liked around Forks and on the reservation not many people believed her. the only people that did believe her were Jacob, Edward, and Alice and they weren't mush of a threat. In Lucifer's mind, she finally got a little bit of what she deserved.

The events of the next day however made Lucifer have extreme hate for his sister. It started with Rosalie saying that she couldn't go to school so he rode his bike there. Lucifer went through his classes for the day with his friends by his side and to the diner after school with them to hangout. About thirty minutes into them hanging out he got a call from Rosalie asking him where he was and she had something important to talk about with him. Lucifer told her that he was at the diner. She was there ten minutes later and they talked in the car. Rosalie told Lucifer the truth about everything that had happened since she left him at home last night.

She told him about Edward calling a family meeting as I arrived home and Edward trying to convince the family that they should move away. His plan went to shit when Rosalie yelled at him, "I am not leaving Lucifer, my mate, because you can't control your strength and your little blood bag can't go a day without hurting herself!" Alice agreed with Edward and used Jasper to try to say they should leave town. Everyone else in the family, including Jasper, agreed with Rosalie that it was wrong for her to have to leave her mate because of Edward's blood singer. Edward, being done with the girl he "loves" being degraded by the term blood singer, told the family that if the whole family didn't leave town than he would lie to the Volturi claiming they had made an immortal child. Alice agreed to help him with it since leaving is what was best for the family. The family exploded at the duo. Carlisle got everyone to quiet down making the two evil vampires think they won, but they were wrong. Carlisle told Edward and Alice that they are to pack their things and leave because they are out of the family.

The two left with their belongings and the rest of the family could make their own choices. Jasper decided to go hangout with his old friends Peter and Charlotte. Emmett chose to go to Tennessee to check in on the newest additions to his biological family's bloodline. Carlisle and Esme decided they were going on a honeymoon. Rosalie was the only one who decided to stay in Forks for obvious reasons.

For the days following the family splitting up for an unknown amount of time, Bella fell into a downward spiral of depression. She started blaming me, saying that I was the reason Edward left her every time she saw me. It wasn't long before I told dad I was going to live with Rosalie at the Cullen family house. Charlie was not happy about it but saw how Isabella treated him and decided it was the best that he did move in with Rosalie.