confusion

Flashback*"His name is reyansh"her mother said"Whatever his name is or whoever he is,I am not giving my consent in this marriage" she said angrily"Don't you dare raise your voice at me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Flashback*
"His name is reyansh"her mother said
"Whatever his name is or whoever he is,I am not giving my consent in this marriage" she said angrily
"Don't you dare raise your voice at me.and don't act like an innocent soul.if you are this much determined for your future,then you shouldn't have broken our trust.now face all this quietly" her mother yelled at her.
"Will you trust me for once mom?"
"I wish I could" her mom replied.
She broke into tears the moment her mom left from the room.
She was fed up with the allegations that were falsely accusing on her,she was tired of explaining to everyone.
She was actually not tired,but numb but heavy and right now she can't find the right words.all she can say to herself is....stay and don't leave me.

Present:

Currently,sitting in someone else's room was surely making her uncomfortable but this was the place where she was going to spent the rest of her life.she lifted her head up and quickly took a glance of the room.it was spacious,heavily decorated and gave her comforting vibes.her eyes went on the bouquet which was placed on the bed.sje finds it weird that the bouquet contains chocolates along with flowers. she thought it might be a gift from a relative and picked it up and placed on the couch.

Time passed by,it was three in the morning and there was no sign of her married man.she rested her head on the headboard and within no time sleep overtook her to her dreamland.

Her sleep got disturbed when she felt that someone was removing her accessories as soon as she opened her eyes she saw a man extremely close to her face,the proximity between them was enough to make her heart to thump loudly from her ribcage.she looked into his dark orbs,his eyes were red probably due to lack of sleep but that didn't decreased the beauty that this man holds she traced his jawline with her finger.it was sharp enough,enough to draw anyone's attention.

The moment she realised that it's happening for real amd not in a dream she screamed her heart out,making that man flinch in confusion.
"How dare you enter my room?"
"What?" He raised his eyebrows.she looked here and there for help and got shocked.
"This isn't my room,did you kidnapped me?" She freaked out.
He let out a frustrated sigh and started speaking
"I am waiting for your memory to come back"
"What memory?"she questioned again.this time he was heading out to leave his room so that she can regain her consciousness.
" wait"she shouted and he stopped.
"You're reyansh right?" She asked.
"I'm glad it came back or else I was going to call a psychiatrist" he sarcastically said and left the room.

_________________**********_______________

A/n: to all those who are reading silently,at least vote🔪😃
and,
How's life treating y'all?