sneaking out at midnight

3 month's later:

Nishtha's pov:

Three months, three month's passed away and no it didn't went away in a blink.it was hell for me.
From my mother-in-law torturing me in every way possible to my sister-in-law making troubles in my life.
It's been three months and no one from my home came to visit me.forget about visiting they didn't even texted or called me about my whereabouts.
They simply threw me out of their house and didn't cared after that.
About reyansh,he's the only one that cares about me,respects me and talks properly with me.though he still sleep on the couch.I wanted to say that I don't have any problem if he sleeps on the bed cause its more than enough for two people but I lost my courage as well as my opinions

I silently took out the box of medicine and popped the pills
About the meds,I don't know but It's for strength and avoiding black outs
Atleast that's what I know
I gulped it down along with water and stood thinking about something

I'm feeling caged here.I want to take a breathe, I swear
It's getting suffocating now

"Nishtha,where are you lost?"reyansh asked when I didn't answered his question.

" nothing,it's just i'm feeling down today" I replied.

"Are you okay?" He asked standing up from his place.

"Yeah,yeah i'm good" I hesitated and replied.

"Nishtha" he called me again.I turned my head towards him and gave him a questioning look

"Do you want to go out?" He asked and my heartbeat started racing again.
Yeah,I wanted to go out and get some air.I feel suffocated in this routine.even when i'm in college,I can't behave like myself.I have to be quiet and composed. and as soon as college ends.reyansh stands outside the college to pick me up. And the moment I step inside the house,I have to be a good daughter-in-law.never in my dreams had I thought my life would be like this.

I glared outside the window.the weather seems nice but isn't it too late to go out?

"Reyansh,it's almost 12.what are we going to tell your family?.no,no let it be,I don't want to get scolded again."

"Nishtha,stop thinking about everyone all the time.you're here for me,not for them" he held me by my shoulder and my tensed muscles relaxed a bit

"Okay,then let's sneak from the balcony. there's ladder inside the store room let me get it" he said and went outside the room.I was feeling so scared but I was also relaxed when he's there.

He came back with the ladder and placed it on the edge of the balcony.he first went down quietly and then signalled me to follow him.
My heart was racing at an insane speed.this was the first time I was sneaking secretly.I nodded and started going down too and now we're outside the house.

"Wait here,let me go get the car" he said and was about to go when I held his hand to stop.his big palm was so big and rough as compared to mine.his long slender fingers entwined with mine, giving me feelings,which I don't know about.

"I'm so scared,reyansh" I said hesitating about the plan we just made.

"When you are with me, you just enjoy.leave the scary part to me.i'll handle it okay?"he held my hands tightly  and started caressing my thumb slowly. Unknowingly, that does made me feel relaxed.

"Your family will know if we take the car. besides,i want to take a good walk in the fresh air " I said while slowly taking my hands back.the lost of his hand made me feel timid all of a sudden.

"Okay,let's go by-walk then" he replied and we started walking

"You know there's a restaurant nearby. and the meal there is just super delicious.I bet you will beg for more once you'll have a taste of it" he stopped in a midway god knows why.
We started walking side path.the chilly and gloomy weather inviting us to enjoy the moment.I inhaled a deep breath and took a glance around the road.it was silent and peaceful.