5 | five

I look at Leo with wide eyes

I look at Leo with wide eyes. "W-who's that?" I ask, scared.

He sighs and runs his hand down his face, "Don't worry about them. They're just my best friends, I guess you could say."

I nod slightly still feeling unsure about whoever is downstairs.

"Are you done with your food?" He questions.

"Yes." I reply

"Okay, I'm just gonna bring this down into the kitchen and hopefully they don't come up here."

Mumbling, "Okay." I softly say.

He takes the tray from my lap, opens the bedroom door and goes downstairs. I hear a lot of talking down there and wonder who could be there. He said they were his 'best friends.'

I turn onto my side away from the door and try to get some sleep.

Not even a second goes by when the bedroom door flies open. I stay asleep because I'm too scared to see who it is.

I hear a gasp and a male voice say, "Who's this Leo?"

Then I hear Leo reply, "Don't fucking call me that." He sounds pretty angry. He allows me to call him Leo. Why can't he?

I hear another voice say, "Tell us who this girl is."

Leo sighs. "She isn't just a girl, her name is Eleanor." Thank you Leo.

I hear footsteps walk up to the bed and a dip in the mattress. "Eleanor, baby, wake up."

"Awww he calls her baby. Isn't that cute Mason?"

I hear a slap followed by a groan. What is happening?

I need to fake and act like I was asleep. I fake stir in my sleep and stretch out my arms. With a sigh I open my eyes to see Leo staring into mine.

"Hi Leo."

A gasp is sounded from one of the other people in this room. "You let her call you Leo but you won't let me?! No fair."

Leo shakes his head and pushes some of my hair out of my face. He smiles at me, "You can freshen up in the bathroom if you'd like."

I nod and yawn, "Okay thank you."

I climb out of bed and head for the bathroom door I seen Leo walk out of this morning, ignoring the stares of the . I close the door gently behind me. I at the counter to see a brand new toothbrush out for me.I brush my teeth and then I brush my hair with my fingers for a few minutes. I use the toilet, wash my hands and head out of the bathroom.

I look around the bedroom to find it empty. Where is everyone?

I was about to walk out the door to find Leo when I realized something. My father! I didn't come home last night. He's gonna hurt me so hard. Oh god, I've got to get home. I need to find Leo and tell him to take me home.

I hurriedly walk down the stairs and look around. I hear voices coming from a room to my right. I walk closer and see Leo with the two other guys from earlier.

They must've heard my footsteps because they all look at me.

I stand there like a deer caught in headlights. Please stop staring. Please stop staring.

I snap out of it and say frantically,"Leo, I need to go home now."

He looks at me in confusion and ask, "Why what's the rush?"

Tears spring to the corner of my eyes. "Just take m-me home please. I really need to go."

He nods and doesn't ask further. We head to the front door and before we leave he calls out, "I'll be back soon guys." He says, calling to his friends.

We go to the car and get in. He turns to look at me and says, "What's your address?"

I tell him my address and he begins to drive.

In twenty minutes we reach my house. I turn to look at Leo, "Thank you Leo. I'll see you tomorrow. O-or whenever." I say embarrassed.

He chuckles and leans forward to kiss my forehead. "See you tomorrow, my love."

I get out of the car and walk up my porch steps. I unlock my front door and carefully walk inside.

"There you are, you whore." I hear my father say behind me. I start to shake and my hands begin to sweat.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I g-got caught up with s-something."

He scoffs, "Yeah caught up whoring yourself around. Why do you smell like a man?" He slurs.

I turn around and look down, "I-I was with a friend." I stutter out.

He pushes me on the ground and kicks my stomach. Aw fuck that hurt.

"You were with a man."

Punch

"You didn't even come home last night, Eleanor!"

Punch

"You're such a slut."

Punch

Black dots appear in my vision and I struggle to keep my eyes open.

He continues with his punches on me until I pass out.