7 | seven

It's Sunday so she has no school, just a little fyi if your confused on why she isn't at school in this chapter

It's Sunday so she has no school, just a little fyi if your confused on why she isn't at school in this chapter. Maybe the next chapter or two, she'll be at school. :)

Hours have passed and it's now the morning. We're still at the park but we're sitting at the bench now. Leo stayed with me throughout the whole night, talking about everything. He told me some stuff about himself. Like how his favorite color is blue and how he loves spaghetti. He's a tattoo artist in a tattoo shop, Etched in Ink. He then told me how he sleeps with his teddy bear ever since he was a baby. I teased him about that.

"What time is it?" I ask Leo.

He checks his phone and replies by saying, "6:30"

I laugh a little. "We stayed up for that long?"

He laughs with me and shakes his head in disbelief, "I guess so."

I clear my throat, "So, uhm, what do you wanna do now?"

He shrugs. "We can go back to my house, if you want to but you don't have to. I was just making a sug-"

I cut him off, "Leo, calm down. We can go to your house." I smile reassuringly.

His muscles relax and he stands up and offers me his hand. I put my hand in his and he intertwines our fingers. We walk to his car which is across the street from the park. He opens the door for me and I sit in the car. I watch him round the car, sit in the drivers seat, turn the engine on, then drive away.

"Are those men going to be there like last time?" I ask while staring straight ahead.

"Unfortunately." He grumbles.

I laugh at his tone. "What? You don't like them?"

He sighs, "I do but they're annoying and don't know when to get out of my house when I tell them to. I told them I was bringing you there and they're excited to meet you."

"That's okay, I don't really mind." I shrug. At least I get to meet new people and hopefully they'll become my friends.

A few minutes later, we arrive at a two story cottage house. The house from the outside is a white color. We'll have to do something about that.

I was about to grab the door handle but Leo is already standing there, patiently, with his hand extended.

I smile at him and put my hand in his and before he gets the chance to, I intertwine our fingers this time. I feel him give my hand a little squeeze. I squeeze back.

We walk up the porch steps and into the house. I look around since I didn't really get a chance to when I was here last time. It's quite plain down here. I'll have to ask Leo if I could decorate it a bit. Not too much. Just so it doesn't look like he just moved in.

We walk into the living room, hand in hand and I see the two other men from before. Leo sits down in a Lay-Z-boy and before I get the chance to sit on the floor, one of the guys come running up to me and engulfs me in a hug.

"It's so good to meet you, I'm Jamie." He says, breaking apart from the hug. From up close I can see he has blonde curly hair and a slight cut under is eyebrow. He has two piercings on his lower lip and his eyes are a deep blue like the sea.

I start to feel my cheeks heat up. Now is not the time to embarrass yourself Eleanor. "I-I'm Eleanor." I say quietly.

Jamie rolls his eyes playfully and says, "I already know that, Leo talks about you all the time." He smiles at me.

My cheeks heat up way more and I bet I look like a tomato.

"I told you not to call me that, Jamie." Leo says angrily.

Jamie shakes his head and playfully sticks out his tongue at him, ignoring Leo's question. I giggle a little at Leo's threatening glare. He looks at me and smirks.

Jamie then goes on to point at the other guy that's sitting on the couch watching TV. "That's Mason. He doesn't really talk to new people which is why he's most likely going to ignore you and be rude so don't mind him. That's just how he is." He shrugs and goes back to sitting on the couch next to Mason.

From where I'm at, I can see Mason has sort of long black hair. It nearly touches his shoulders. Tattoos litter his arms forming a sleeve.

I stand there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. I feel a tug on my hand and I fall into someone's lap. I look up to see I'm in Leo's lap. I blush once again.

He chuckles at me and kisses my cheek and wraps his tattooed arm around my waist. I look down and play with my thumbs. H-he kissed me on the cheek. Oh god, I could just melt right here right now.

I might as well get comfortable, so I lean back into Leo's chest and watch TV with the rest of them. Leo rests his chin on the top of my head, wraps both of his arms around my waist, hugging me close. I place my hands on top of his and play with his fingers, paying close attention to the TV.

I hear Jamie say, "Awww, you two are so cute. Want to kiss me on the cheek too, Massy?" Jamie says turning his head to the side and pointing to his cheek. Mason shoves Jamie away from him and grumbles under his breath.

Jamie pouts, "So rude."

I lightly laugh at them and soon Jamie starts laughing with me. So this is what it feels like to have friends.