Chapter 7: He's A Looker

Savannah and the Skids ended up back in Sebastian and Rachel's room again, since that's where the newest shipments of clothes were always stored. They initially were under the scrutiny of the Skids, but if they got their stamp of approval, they'd stay in the closet until their services were needed. The closet to the room was big, so a lot of clothes could fit in there.

Sebastian opened the doors of the closet and stepped aside, crossing his arms. "She's all yours, Sav."

Savannah was a little overwhelmed at how many clothes there were. It began to make sense to her why Sebastian and Rachel needed a bureau so big; half of their casual clothes wouldn't fit in the closet.

"Do you mind if I take them all out?" she asked her colleagues. "It's easier to visualize the outfits on you if they're out and together, you know?"

"We completely get it," said Scotti. "Knock yourself out."

So, Savannah got to work making a mess out of Rachel and Sebastian's closet. She took hanger after hanger of clothes out, laying them on the floor while trying to make initial observations about the clothes. The Skids watched her with fascination; the way her eyebrows knitted together showed her deep, genuine concentration, and the way she gently gnawed on her lower lip showed how much thought she was putting in. Every so often, she pushed her glasses up further on her nose; they kept falling down as she set the clothes down, and that made all of the Skids (especially Sebastian) smile in adoration. Something about her efforts being fruitless was so endearing to watch.

She was annoyed at the slipping of her glasses, though. She would have to get them tightened later.

She finished emptying out the closet, pushing them up one last time with an indignant poke. "All right, I've successfully made a mess of the closet." Her finger danced around randomly, finally pointing at Rob. "Let's start with you, Rob."

"All right. Show me what you've got," he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking down at her with a friendly smile.

Savannah surveyed the seemingly endless river of clothes, trying to find something compatible for Rob. She came across a white tank top that would be somewhat form-fitting on Rob. She liked the idea of that, so she picked it up. An image for the rest of his top half popped in her head, so she followed her gut and grabbed a leather jacket as well. Finally, she grabbed ripped jeans, jeans of which's knees were very ripped. She looked at the items she had collected and nodded in satisfaction, handing them to the drummer. "When you put the leather jacket on, don't put it on all the way. Do it like this." She partially removed her leather jacket to demonstrate; the sleeves of the jacket were on her lower arms properly, but anything from that area up was exposed.

Rob nodded understandingly as she put her jacket back on. "Got it. I'll be right back, then." He walked to the door of the room when Rachel stopped him:

"Hey, you're just gonna be in boxers. I'm pretty sure Savannah has seen a man in boxers before."

Rob chuckled, shrugging. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I just thought—chivalry and all that."

"Fuck chivalry. You're fine, Rob," she said, waving him off.

"All right, then," he responded, giving that Rob-like smile that only he could give. He put his clothes for the photoshoot on the ground and began stripping down, putting both his pajamas in a neat heap on the ground when he was finished changing. He looked a little shy; he was putting on the clothes Savannah had suggested very quickly. She found that unnecessary, but also very endearing.

He completed the outfit with the leather jacket, putting it on just like she had suggested. He then posed in a rocker way: he had his hand pressed against the wall, his legs crossed, and that smolder that only band members could pull off.