3

"Luca."

*Piper*

His hands caressed my bare upper abdomen and his mouth stroked my neck. He gently pressed a kiss under my ear and my body began to tingle.

"What are you doing?" I ask him softly. He strokes some hair out of my face and looks at me with his deep blue eyes.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." He presses me against him and strokes my back. He kisses my jawline and I close my eyes out of pure pleasure. My breathing is heavy and irregular. His too, I can feel. Suddenly I wake up from my brief stupor and push him away from me.

"I have a boyfriend, Luca." I tell him as I rest my hands on his chest.

"I don't see him anywhere. Come on Piper. I know you want it." Carefully I pull my hands back and he bridges the distance made earlier. "You're beautiful." He whispers hoarsely in my ear. Shivers run down my spine, but I stand my ground. I grab him by his t-shirt and push him out of my room. I quickly lock the door and fall down on my bed. Luca doesn't bother anymore and I hear him slowly walk away. I stare at the ceiling, which still has those luminous stars on it. I never bothered to remove them. Slowly I feel my eyes closing and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

*A few hours later*

I hear someone knocking on the door. It sounds aggressive.

"The door is open." I say in a sleepy voice.

"No, it's not!" I hear a boy's voice call out. Oh yes, I had locked it. I walk to the door and unlock it.

"Luca, just go... Oh Dylan. I didn't know you were here." He looks at me suspiciously and then walks into my room.

"Luca?" He asks.

"Yeah, he's been bugging me all morning." I lie. "That's why the door is closed." Dylan locks the door again and pushes me roughly onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask him shocked.

"You're eighteen now. It's legal, nothing to be afraid of." I wanted to say something more but his lips push hard on mine. He immediately goes into my mouth with his tongue and his hands under my nightshirt.

"Dylan!" I try to shout in between. "Stop!" He doesn't listen and just keeps going. He tries to open his mouth and I see my chance to escape. I slip out from under him and open the door. He looks at me, angry and irritated. "You really are unbelievable!" He gets up and angrily walks out the door. Have I ruined it now? Did I? I did what was best. I feel terribly dirty. Quickly I run to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I brush my teeth for about four minutes and I still taste his rancid tongue in my mouth. I step into the shower and wash over and over again. Dylan is so different from Luca. He... WTF! Am I thinking about Luca after all this? I stare at the tiled wall and let the water flow past me. No! I have to forget about Luca. He was drunk and didn't mean it.

"Piper!" I hear Jason call out. I turn off the shower and answer, "Yeah, what is it?"

"Will you come and eat with us? You haven't unwrapped your presents yet." Immediately I jump out of the shower. Presents! I put on my sweatpants and jumper. It's Saturday, I'm seriously not going to put on normal clothes! I run to the kitchen and sit down at the table. Luca is sitting opposite me, his head on the table. His black hair is tousled and very sexy. What?

"Here's your first present." Says Jason. "It's from Adam." I take the gift and shake it gently. Adam looks at me smiling.

"Don't expect too much from it." Says he with a wink. I smile for a moment and then open the gift.

"Turtle food?" I laugh. "What am I going to do with that?" Adam points to some kind of aquarium on the counter. I run to it. "Aaah! A turtle!" I happily jump up and down and fly Adam around his neck. I look again at the turtle sitting quietly on its rostrum.

"What are you going to call him?" Jason asks. I think for a moment.

"Yoshi!" The boys laugh and shake their heads.

"Next." Says Jason. "This one belongs to Jasper, Max and Luca." I look at the envelope and open it carefully.

"Oh... my... schnitzel." A smile appears on Luca's face. "A freaking subscription to the EFTELING! You guys are freaking insane!" I hear from the Efteling. Jason used to take me there. Just like I did with Adam, I give all the boys a hug. It feels a bit weird with Luca, but I can't let on.

"Well Jason, you'll never get over that." Says Jasper smiling.

"I will." He says while sticking his tongue out. "Congratulations princess." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and hands me a small box. I open the box and take out the contents.

"You bought a keychain?" Says Adam surprised.

"Yup." Says Jason with a grin on his face. He pulls me into the living room and points outside.

"See that black car over there?" I nod. "That's yours." My eyes get big and I look at Jason.

"I can't take that." Now it is Jason who looks at me in surprise.

"Why not?" I playfully slap him on the chest.

"That's way too expensive!" I exclaim.

"Anything for my little princess." I give him a big hug and I can't hold back my tears anymore. A small tear runs down my cheek.

"Don't cry." Says Jason smiling as he wipes away my tear.

"Hey dude!" Calls out Max. "It's my birthday in a month too. I'd like a car too." Jason raises his middle finger and I laugh out loud.

"Come." Then Jason says. "We're going to eat."

"Thank you very, very, very much guys." I say again.

"Yeah, keep it up. We know we're great." Says Max tensing his arm muscles excessively.

"Looks like they've shrunk." Says Jasper looking at Max's muscles. Max looks at Jasper fake angry and sticks out his tongue.

"So..." Begins Jason. "What do you want to do on your birthday." I quickly put a piece of my egg in my mouth and shrug.

"How about swimming? And then watch a movie here on the couch in the evening?" Adam suggests. The boys agree and I like it too. After breakfast everyone jumps up and gets ready for an afternoon swim. 

**

1124 words

Don't forget to vote