4

After breakfast everyone jumps up and gets ready for an afternoon swim.

*Piper*

I quickly put on my bikini and over it my dress. That is easy to take off and is just super handy in those stupid cramped changing rooms. I put the clothes I want to wear after swimming in my rucksack.

"Be ready!" I shout across the room. The boys are already at the door.

"You drive!" Yells Adam. I may have had my licence for a while, but it's still creepy to drive for the first time with people in the back seat. But I do it anyway. Luca and Adam get in the car with me and Jason and Jasper ride with Max.

"Step on it little one!" Shouts Adam who is sitting next to me. Luca is sitting alone on the back seat and is looking for eye contact through the mirror. When I catch his eye, he gives me a sexy wink. I quickly focus on the road again. Max is driving in front of us and he's really slow. I quickly look in my mirrors and overtake him at full speed. When we pass him, Adam makes funny faces at the window.

We arrive at the swimming pool and I park the car close to the entrance. Max is not so lucky and has to park his car right at the back. Max, Jasper and Jason come running up to us all out of breath. Adam claps his hands exaggeratedly and Luca hangs nonchalantly against my car. I put on my sunglasses and look at the boys who are coming with bags and swimming trunks.

"Hey, you're finally here. Piper drives so much better than you, Max!" Yells Adam. Max sticks his tongue out at Adam and walks towards the entrance. They are like little children!

I quickly disappear into a cubicle and take off my dress. I stuff it into his overflowing bag and hold up my shoes. I walk to Jason who puts his things in a locker.

"Can I add my stuff?" I ask with a pout.

"Sure, try it." I put stuff in his locker and push the door shut with great effort. Jason puts the strap with the key on his wrist and together we walk to the pool. It's so stuffy in the indoor pool! That hot, humid air always gets stuck in my throat. I take a deep breath and then walk on without any problems. Somewhere in the corner of the room we find a couple of empty chairs. I take the towels and put them on.

"They'll never find us here." I say to Jason.

"I'll wave when I see them." He then says. After a few minutes, Jason starts jumping and waving like crazy.

"Watch out!" I shout. "You'll slip!" When he realises that the boys have seen him, he lies down on the chair next to me. Jasper, Max and Adam sneak up on us. I look at them in surprise. Jasper puts his finger to his mouth and gestures for me to be quiet. I look next to me and see Jason lying on his stomach, facing the wrong way. In one swift movement they pick Jason up and take him to the edge of the pool. They shout something to each other. I have no idea what. Then Jason falls into the pool with a splash and the rest jump in after him. Luca, who didn't join in, puts his things on the chair on the other side of me. Wow. Without him noticing, I check out his six-pack. I never knew he had one.

"You'll be catching flies next." He says smiling without looking up.

"Huh." I say back. He points at my mouth. Oh, my mouth is a bit open. Quickly I close it and stare in front of me again. In the corner of my eye I secretly look at Luca. He is looking at me from head to toe and I feel very uncomfortable. I jump off my chair and run to the pool. Carefully I sit down on the edge and stick my legs into the water. Damn, it's cold.

"Luca!" I shout. He looks at me with a lopsided grin and walks to the other side of the pool. He carefully walks into the water with me in his arms. He's already up to his knees in water. "Luca!" I shout again. "If you let go of me, I swear I'll push you underwater!" He brings his mouth to my ear.

"I'd like to see you try that." His husky voice causes tingles in my stomach. They don't last long, though, as he drops me into the icy water. Squeezing, I surface.

"You idiot!" I shout, laughing. Quickly he dives past me and swims towards the rest. I try to grab his legs, but he's just too quick. The boys are now at the very back of the pool. The cursed spot where I can't stand. I swim to the edge and hold on to it.

"Why don't you come here?" Calls out Adam.

"I can't stand there." I shout back embarrassed. Adam whispers something to the rest and then swims towards me.

"Can't our little girl stand there?" He asks playfully. He grabs me by my legs and pulls me towards him. I hold on to the edge with all my strength. "Okay guys. Our little girl is acting tough!" Jasper dives under the water and I see his silhouette approaching. I feel something tickle under my armpit and with a scream I let go of the edge. Adam gently cradles me, just like he would a baby. Carefully and unobtrusively, I take some water in my mouth. When we reach the boys, I spit the water in the face of Adam, who immediately lets go of me.

"Aaah damn." He says, laughing as he rubs some water out of his eyes. I quickly swim to Jason and hold on to him.

*Luca*

Fucking Adam! My plan never works like this. What if she likes him better? Pfff, now I look like an insecure girl. Piper spits water in Adam's face and swims away from him. Nice. He deserved it. She swims past me towards Jason. Her white bikini is staring her in the face. Her body is so beautiful. I have to... No! Hold on, Luca! You can do it. Normally I would have made my move already. I would have got every girl into bed, but Piper is so difficult. Or... she's just playing and likes me. Ugh. I can't wait to caress her again and for her to try and hide her shivers and feelings. The way she blushes and turns her face away from me... Okay, I'll stop now. My eyes find Piper's, but she doesn't look away this time. She whispers something in Jason's ear, but keeps looking at me. Jason nods and Piper looks away again. What is she up to?

"So what are we going to do?" Max asks. "Down the slide? Or... Or... Or hide and seek!" The boys nod and... Piper?

"Where's Piper?" I ask. Jason chuckles.

"What?" I ask again.

"Waaah!" I hear from behind. Piper jumps on my back and tries to push me under.

"You can't little one!" I shout with a loud laugh She keeps pushing me down, but I have both feet firmly on the ground Suddenly I feel two arms, pulling my legs off their places. Piper pushes again and now I'm going under. I quickly pull her with me and our eyes cross under the water. Her green eyes look at me mischievously. Quickly she kicks with her legs, so that she goes up again. I follow her but can't resist looking at her from below. When I come up, the whole group is laughing at me

"Just wait, little one. I'll get you." I say as I pull her close to me.

**

1334 words

Don't forget to vote