5

"Just wait, little one. I'll get you." I say as I pull her close to me.

*Piper*

quickly let go of Luca's arms. I see Jason swimming away and I swim after him. The rest is probably already hidden and Luca is still counting. Very carefully I run over the slippery floor towards the slides. I see that Max had the same idea and I run after him.

"No, we shouldn't sit together. It'll stand out." He then says. He has a point and I turn around. I quickly jump back into the pool and swim out from under the plastic strips. It's starting to get dark and if you stay above water too long it's cold. I quickly swim to the corner of the outdoor pool and hold still. Around me I see couples laughing and kissing. Is the outdoor pool for couples only? In the distance I see a blonde boy kissing and rubbing shoulders with a mouthy girl. Rancid. Wait? Dylan? I swim a little closer to the couple.

"Boe8 I found you." Luca laughs and wraps his arms around me from behind. I can hear from the laughter that the rest have also been found. I still keep my gaze focused on Dylan and that girl. A tear spills down my cheek. Luca comes into my field of vision and sees the tear.

"Hey, what's up little one?" He asks while wiping the tear from my cheek. I move my head towards Dylan. The boys see him now too and look shocked and angry at the same time. Immediately Luca, Jason and Max swim towards him. Adam and Jasper stay with me. I can't move anymore. The whole world seems to stand still. Luca starts shouting at Dylan, but I can't see any more because Jasper takes me inside.

"Come, let's get our stuff. Then we'll go home." Jasper wraps a towel around me and puts the rest of my stuff in my bag. We walk back to the changing cubicles and I quickly wash my hair in the shower. When I have changed, I walk back to the car. I put the bags in the back and sit behind the wheel. I stare out of the windscreen. The trees are so interesting. Everything hurts. I mean, deep down, I knew Dylan wasn't always honest with me, but I didn't want to believe it. I just couldn't believe it. I feel another tear slipping from my eye. I drop my head against the steering wheel and start crying again. As if I only now realise that it is over. The door on my side flies open and I am lifted out of the car.

"Sit in the back, girl. I'm driving home." Says Jason as he puts me in the back seat next to Luca. Jasper and Max walk back to the other car, which is still parked in the very back. Adam is going to sit in the front next to Jason. Luca slides over to me and hugs me. Luckily he doesn't say anything. That's nice for once.

When we get home, the six of us settle down on the couch.

"Do you want to watch another movie, little one?" Jasper asks with a worried smile on his face. I nod cautiously.

"I just want to forget all this. and what better way to do that than with boys who really care about me." My voice sounds almost normal and it's not shaking anymore. All the tears are gone. I see now that Dylan is just a huge sexist asshole.

"Let's watch a comedy. I need that right now. No sentimental shit." I say as I lay my head on the armrest.

"So-so. Is the princess suddenly going to swear now?" I hear my brother say in amazement.

"I just had to. I'll be back to normal now." I laugh. The rest laugh too now. Not a worried laugh like before, but a sincere laugh.

The boys were in a corny mood and put on the film: 'Monsters and co'. It was childhood sentiment as Max called it. It's nice to watch those old animated films again. Actually, I quite missed it. Cosily watching animation films on the couch with the boys. The last time we did this was when I was 11. Good times. I am brought out of my memories by a hand tenderly stroking my back. Luca looks at me with a crooked grin. Quickly I focus on the screen again. Luca shifts a little closer to me. The other boys don't seem to notice. He runs a finger down my spine. A bomb of butterflies explodes, but I try to hold on. I quickly sit up with my back against the backrest. Okay Piper, focus! The film is super fun! The movie is... Luca, take your hand off my leg, because I'm watching a super fun movie. Oh, who am I kidding? Luca is zigzagging his fingers down my thigh. When he gets a little too high, I can't hold it anymore. I catch myself enjoying this. It's so exciting and thrilling. My eyes slowly close and... Wait, what am I doing again? I jump off the sofa and now I have the attention of all the boys.

"Sorry, I'm going to sleep. I am too tired to watch this. Goodnight!" I hear the boys mumble some more, but I'm already on my way to my room. I close the door behind me and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put away some more swimming gear. Shall I sleep in my pyjamas tonight or just in my underwear? I make up my mind and decide to get some pyjamas after all. I walk into my room humming and look for a pair of pyjamas in the right drawer, not the top one but the bottom one.

"Are you seriously putting on pyjamas? It's much too hot for that, isn't it?" I hear a low male voice say from my bed.

"Well, it's quite chilly in here." I answer Luca. He gets up from my bed and walks towards me. The top three buttons of his blouse are unbuttoned and his hair is tousled. Just the way I like it.

"I'll get you warmer." I take a few steps back until I can go no further. As he walks agonisingly slowly towards me, he unbuttons the last few buttons of his blouse. The light from my desk lamp shines right on him and I see his six-pack shining man, how I would dig that. He is now standing in front of me and he puts his forehead against mine. With his arms he encloses me. I can hear him laughing hoarsely.

"Piper..." He begins. "I can give you what you deserve." I swallow audibly and try to avoid his sultry gaze. He's done this before, he must have.

"Then what do I deserve?" I ask uncertainly. As he smiles, his eyes scan over my body. My body enveloped only in my lingerie set.

"Well..." His lips find a way along my neck. I close my eyes and lay my head against the wall. With each kiss, with each touch, I feel the vibrations shoot through my body. "...I was thinking something like..." He kisses the curve of my jaw and places a teasing kiss on the corner of my mouth. My legs collapse like pudding and I cling to him. He notices this and pushes me closer to him. "...This." The words hadn't left his mouth yet or he presses his lips to mine. This was not an ashtray kiss like Dylan's. This was... amazing. My mind and my heart seemed to be having a fight. My heart said, "Yes! Go crazy! While my mind thought it was all going a bit too fast. Isn't this the same as revenge sex? Even if it's just kissing? But my heart seemed to be winning the fight. All my wits left my body and I kissed him back willingly.

**

1346 words

Don't forget to vote