Chapter 1

I read a lot of books containing characters reincarnating in a book or story that they had read before their deaths. I didn't think it was true at first. But here I am...living her life.

Lady Aderi Nova Callista. A beautiful woman with reddish pink hair and pink eyes. A woman that society made to be the villain for the main character of this novel. The daughter of a duke and duchess that is from a well-known and respected family background.

Ari Noelle Duncan. The main character of this novel called "Save Me, Love"

Save me love is a romance novel that is rushedly finished. Despite being rushed, many people loved it.

They made Aderi the villain, her striking appearance was enough to make anyone jealous, and society hated her for this. So they made her the villain. They manipulated her to harass the female lead. It leads her to do unforgivable actions.

They continuously brainwashed her into thinking Ari will take everything from her. They continuously pushed her on things she didn't want.

Until one day the male lead Caelias Beau Keane had enough of the villain and he had her executed. It was easy for him since he was the crown prince. The female lead Ari fell in love with the male lead Caelias after the execution of the villainess.

Then the novel ended with the two getting married. The story was so rushed, and the ending was cheesy. Since a man just got rid of the person that hated you the most and fell in love with them. Also, I hated how the villain was the most used person in the novel.

Caelias also loved the villainess and have eyes for her. But he loves his people more, so as the crown prince he sacrifices the person he loves the most. His last words before executing her were "I love you" The author was so messed up to do this to Aderi and Caelias, I'd rather see a love story between the two instead of Ari and Caelias. In the novel, Aderi didn't know the identity of Caelias.

Actually...Caelias helped Aderi when she was 7 and there, Caelias fell for Aderi, and after he saw her again, he knew who she was. Seriously their love story is more interesting. I hate everything.

I hated it even more now since I'm living her life.

Lady Aderi Nova Callista--the reflection I'm looking at right now is not my face as 'Aria' but as Aderi. The villainess...the one who was used by people since they hated how beautiful she was.

One look into her eyes and you're lost, her long soft dark reddish-pink hair that flows with the wind. It was soft like feathers. Her pale skin was almost white like snow, and her rosy cheeks, not to mention her perfect body. SHE HAS EVERYTHING!

I swore by my word I will do anything to make your life not end like what happened in the novel. You were easily swayed because you don't want to disobey your parents since you were scared of being hit and beaten up. Now you need to speak up your mind--so your life won't end in death.

----

"How can you be this beautiful but stupid?" Aria who was in Aderi's body mumbled looking at herself in the mirror. She was reincarnated in this body for a month now. But Aria still hasn't moved on to how beautiful Aderi's face is.

Aria died in a house fire after her mother accidentally left the stove on before going out to shop. Aria at that time who was sleeping only woke up when the fire was already big, the smoke knocked her out leading her not to be able to get out of her house.

"M'lady...it's already been 30 minutes since you started looking at yourself" one of the maids called out to Aderi full of concern. Aderi looked at the maid. The maids were all worried about Aderi's behavior for a month now. But they stood there not saying anything.