Chapter 4

"Father, You asked for me?" Aderi asked as she stepped inside the office, her father took off his reading glasses before slamming the table as he stood up.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" Aderi's father asked with pure frustration in his tone and expression.

"What do you mean, father?" Aderi asked in a calm voice even though she knows why she is called here.

"she did snitch on me after all, I guess she isn't just all bluff," Aderi thought as she tried to remain calm.

"YOU-- FIRST YOU KILLED MY WIFE AND NOW YOU'RE PLANNING ON KILLING MY SECOND WIFE TOO!?" He asked yelling at Aderi. Aderi's eyebrows frowned in confusion.

"Me? Kill your second wife? Don't be a ridiculous father!" Aderi answered offended at what her father just said.

"Just what did that woman tell Aderi's father?" Aderi asked herself as she tried keeping her cool, if not she would have kicked Aderi's father by now while cussing at him, but she doesn't want to be in any more trouble, so she calmed down.

"She said you attempted on pushing her down the stairs! Do you still deny it!?" Aderi's father asked, Aderi let out a scoff.

"That woman is starting to get on my nerves even more!" Aderi thought as she clenched her fist.

"Father...do you seriously believe that woman over your Daughter?" Aderi asked glaring at Aderi's father.

"OF COURSE! YOU KILLED MY FIRST WIFE! NOT TO MENTION YOUR MOTHER!" Aderi's father shouted as he hit the table with his fist again.

"FATHER! DO YOU SERIOUSLY STILL BLAME ME FOR THAT!? DID I ASK TO BE BORN?! IT WAS BOTH OF YOUR FAULT THAT I'M HERE IN THIS WORLD!" Aderi yelled back, her father was shocked at how Aderi reacted.

"AND NOW YOU'RE YELLING BACK AT ME?!" Her father asked, Aderi couldn't hold back her anger anymore.

Aria who was inside Aderi's body that was holding back her anger finally blew.

"FATHER! CHILDBIRTH IS NOT SOMETHING A CHILD CAN REFUSE! I'M NOT THE REASON WHY I'M BORN! DEATH IS ALSO SOMETHING ANY HUMAN CAN'T AVOID! I'M NOT THE REASON MY MOTHER DIED, BUT YOU!" Aderi yelled, her father walked up to her before slapping her.

"How dare you accuse me of killing my wife!" Her father asked frustrated, Aderi was holding her cheeks that got slapped.

"It's your fault, and do you think my mother, your wife would approve of you hurting the child she died for? The child that symbolizes both of your love?" Aderi asked with a tear leaving her eye, her father was speechless like something interrupted his emotions.

"Excuse me...I have to go now, this conversation is over, your grace" Aderi said as she bowed before leaving the door.

"What the heck Aria! Why are you crying, yes the impact hurts but, it's like Aderi's feelings were mixed in" she thought to herself as she wiped the tears that were falling.

Maids that she passes looked at her with concerned faces, Aria doesn't feel hurt emotionally but at the same time she does.

When she finally reached her room she closed the door before leaning on the door. She let out a sigh, she was confused as to why she felt this way. After leaning on the door for quite some time, she went straight to her bed laying down, she didn't even bother turning the lights on

"I'm surprised you're not crying that bad" she heard a voice coming from the balcony. She quickly sat up and looked at the balcony. A boy was standing there leaning on the open door of the balcony.

"Y-you! What are you doing here? This is trespassing!" Aderi said pointing at the boy in complete shock.

"Hey don't be like that! I saw what happened, so did you buy the dagger to kill your father and his wife?" The boy asked. The boy was the same boy Aderi met in the market earlier today.