Valentine's Day Special

"Aderi!" Caelias called out. Aderi who was strolling the Callista's garden stopped and turned around.

"Caelias!?" Aderi said shocked. Caelias quickly ran to Aderi.

"for you!" He said as he took out something from behind him, it was a bouquet of roses.

"It's not your favorite flower since the yuscent only grows in the Lacita's manor, but I hope this will be to your liking, Aderi," Caelias said giving the bouquet of roses to Aderi.

"W-wow...thank you Caelias, but what is this for?" Aderi asked confused.

"It's the 14th Aderi, it's valentines day...Happy Valentine's Day, my dear" Caelias said as he kissed Aderi's head.

"H-happy valentines day to you too, caelias" Aderi greeted stuttering.

"Your face is turning red," Caelias said teasingly.

"No, it's not!" Aderi replied.

"It is" Caelias responded teasing her more.

"I said it's not!" Aderi said turning her head away. a chuckle can be heard from Caelias.

°
°
°

<This is a friendly reminder that this chapter is only for valentines day, it won't affect the current storyline, i've already posted the valentine art on twitter but i figured that i'd also share it here. Happy Valentines day to you all, and thank you for liking the story so far, I hope you enjoyed/will enjoy your day!

- sincerely, author yurina>