5 | Reunion

______________

Landslide by Robyn Sherwell

"Well, I've been afraid of changin''Cause I've built my life around you

'Cause I've built my life around you."

______________

2263

__________

Y/N huffed and walked into her and Jaylah's home. She turned on the music, putting on one of her favourite songs, then walked into the Bridge of the ship. "I'm every woman, It's all in me. Anything you want done baby, I do it naturally," Y/N sang along, dancing into the zoom as I'm Every Woman by Chaka Khan played.

"You are happy," Jaylah looked up at her sister, "why?"

"I'm every woman, It's all in me. I can read your thoughts right now. Every one from A to Z," she danced around and walked to her sister, "out of my seat, please." She smiled, "you fixed the music."

"Yes, and you are late," Jaylah looked at the woman, whose hair was everywhere, suit all dusty and dirty; she also had some new scrapes and bruises on her.

"I looked at that crashed ship..." Y/N trailed off as she stood on the captain's chair, reaching into a vent over top of it, taking out a map. She then jumped off and walked to the navigator's seat, and spread the map over the control panel. "It was the Enterprise," she looked at the map and used a black marker to mark where it crashed. "When I was inside, I saw Krall's men going after two Starfleet officers; I don't know who they were. I also saw Kalara, эта двухчасовая маленькая сучка. (that two timing little bitch.)." Y/N sighed, "It looked like it was attacked, and that Krall took whoever survived... Kirk could be here; he could be alive," she looked out the bridge window.

"Kirk?" Jaylah looked at her sister.

"Yes, James, my fiancee, who thinks I'm dead," Y/N looked over at Jaylah, who stood beside her.

"Not that," Jaylah huffed, "I know that," she waved off, "I have to tell you something. Kalara is dead."

"What, how?"

"Uh, she was crushed by the ship that fell," Jaylah nodded softly, "I also have something to tell you something else..."

Y/N put her hands on her hips, "oh, no, what did you do? I'm suppose to pull the stupid stunts, not you."

"I didn't do anything," Jaylah crossed her arms. "I saved, trapped and beamed survivors here. Two of them were at the ship when you were there, they saw Kalara get crushed."

"Their here?" Y/N's eyebrows scrunched together. She then threw five knives on the group in front of the men. They all jumped back as she looked up at them, only to see her crew, her family on other side of the room.