7 | Sabotage

______________

Sabotage by The Beastie Boys

"I'm tellin' y'all, it's a sabotage

"I'm tellin' y'all, it's a sabotage."

______________

2263

__________

"Okay, all systems online," Chekov checked everything off the list. "Dilithium chambers at 70% and claiming. Primary support engines standing by."

Kirk buckled up, then looked up at his navigator, "Mr. Sulu, you can, you know, fly this thing, right?"

Sulu raised a brow, "you kidding me, sir?"

"Fantastic," Kirk sighed in relief as Y/N patted his shoulder. Kirk smiled up at her, then opened the comms, "Scotty, how are we looking?"

"Ready as she'll ever be, sir."

"That's what I like to hear, all right. Bones, where are we with the crew?"

"I could use a functioning med-bay, but otherwise, we're secure down here."

Y/N looked down at Kirk after he turned off the comms, she was about to say somthing, but then Chekov said. "Mr. Sulu, we have to achieve terminal velocity in order for the stabilizers to provide lift. Are you sure this drop is high enough to do that?"

"We'll find out," Sulu smirked.

Y/N nodded and went to walk away, but a hand grabbed her's, "where are you going?"

"To buckle up."

"You're not leaving my side," he pulled her closer.

"James, this isn't the Enterprise; there's no special buckle made just for me, for my feet," she gestured to the ground.

"I know, you'll sit on my lap," he smirked, "and I'll hold you."

"James-"

"No, I'm not letting you out of my sight. Not again," he shook his head as Y/N huffed loudly, sitting as his arms wrapped around her frame.

"And I thought I was stubborn," she smirked.

Kirk shook his head, then turned to his navigator, "call it, Mr. Sulu."

"Mr. Chekov, be ready to hit the forward stabilizers full on my mark. One-quarter impulse," Sulu tapped buttons on his console.

"Aye," the Russian accented boy nodded.

"One-half impulse, Mr. Chekov," Sulu yelled as the ship shook.

"Aye," the boy nodded.

"Easy, Mr. Sulu, let's not break her in half," Kirk sighed and held Y/N tighter. The ship went over the cliff's edge, free-falling, nose-first. "Anytime, Mr. Sulu!"