10 | The End

______________

Beyond (Acoustic Version) by Leon Bridges

"I'm scared to death that she might be it, that the love is real, that the shoe might fit

"I'm scared to death that she might be it, that the love is real, that the shoe might fit. She might just be my everything, and beyond, beyond."

______________

2263

__________

Y/N sighed loudly as she walked through the very quiet Enterprise.

The ship completed its construction in Yorktown and was sent back into space to continue its five-year mission. In that time, Y/N spent time with her family and Kirk. She eventually had to continue her missions, especially with the five-year mission back on track. She was busy on different planets, letting them know who Lone was and helping whoever she could. The native life, aliens or beings of any kind, looked at her as a hero, but all she did was do her best.

Y/N let her hair down, her curls bouncing with every step as she walked in a purple tighter silk dress. Her marking on show, especially with the back open.

She just got back to the Enterprise after a mission that ran very long

She just got back to the Enterprise after a mission that ran very long. She was on an undercover op, then revealed she was Lone, taking down the whole operation; it lasted about four weeks since she was taking down a whole planet by herself... She liked to work fast, especially when she had no contact with the Enterprise.

She was walking down the hallway when she felt someone was following her; she looked over her shoulder a bit and saw a shadow take a sharp turn. Y/N raised a brow, stopping and walking to follow the shadow. She turned a corridor and saw the shadow at the end, turning another corner as some of the lights went out.

Y/N slipped a knife into her hands as she crept through, not making a sound. The shadow of the being went into a low-lit room, which was one of the big private bars. She slipped her heels off right before walking inside.