Chapter 20

HOSEOK'S POV

It was a three and a half-hour ride to Gwangju. We went there in our staff's car which we use sometimes when we have to travel in disguise.

Our faces almost covered, we plunged into the hospital. I explained to Tae and Hyung that she was in the hospital while we were travelling, and they gasped at the news.

I went to the reception and impatiently asked for her whereabouts.

"Kim Y/N, ward 14, go straight, it's second to the left," the receptionist politely answered.

As we went towards the ward, my heart was beating nervously. I saw a man, in his mid-twenties sitting outside. His hands buried in his Kohl-black locks. As his eyes lay on us, he sprang up from his seat.

"Are you..." He paused, making sure no one was hearing us.

His voice was enough to make me realise that he was Taejoon.

He came to my ear and whispered, "Are you spiderman?"

"What?" I was taken aback by his choice of words.

"No, I thought cause you were masked to such an extent. Well, I know who you are, but, I am a bit embarrassed," he said, his hand on his nape.

"Embarrassed? Why?" Tae asked, intrigued.

"I think I made a huge fuss. The doctor said that it was mild inflation of the liver, and it will be okay in some time. I thought she almost died," he dramatically gasped.

This was not at all what I was expecting.

"Can I meet her?" I simply asked.

"Yeah sure, but, she isn't up yet."

He opened the door for us and only he and I entered and the other two- Tae and Hyung stood outside guarding the door. Why? I don't know!

Her Amazonian figure sat well on her wafer-thin body as she lied on the light blue sheets. She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had an impeccable, ochrous hue. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's-leg eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her little ears and aquiline nose any better.

She was captivating, only after a good few minutes, I realised that I was staring at her. Taejoon was just blankly looking at me, it's good that my expressions were concealed by my disguise.

Her eyes fluttered open, landing on her best friend when she broke into a smile, her beguiling, white teeth lit up the room.

Spools of her midnight-black hair flowed around her photogenic face and hid a swan's neck, elegant and smooth. I loved her coffee brown eyes which were a-sparkle with the 'Joie de Vivre.

Her calamine-pink lips surprised me that they were plump and botox-boosted as she had a demure, timorous personality.

"What's with your face Tj?" She asked in a dulcet voice that was like that of a songbird.

"You pest! You are the reason! I hate you, and your irritating dumbass face," he grunted in a heavy voice.

"Aww. Looks like someone was concerned?" She mocked, her beautiful eyes giving him her full attention, while I stood by the side, not wanting to intrude.

"Hah!" He scoffed, "You wish? Well there is someone who wants to meet you," he pointed towards me. She furrowed her brows as her head moved, her eyes landed on me and I was suddenly nervous.

She tilted her head in confusion.

"Hello," I said, my hands jammed in my overcoat's pocket.

Her eyes widened, "Hoseok?" She said pretty loudly and then instantly covered her mouth.