Chapter 64

YOONGI'S POV

My eyes opened to a certain chuckling sound. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the brightness. I felt Tae's arm wrapped around me as he was holding me like a koala clings on a tree.

I looked up a little and saw three people, right in front of us, laughing and giving weak tries to muffle them. My eyes widened as I got hold of the situation.

"Look someone's up from their beauty sleep!" Hoseok mocked.

"Perhaps they were exhausted," YN smirked. Where did she got that bluntness from?

"Lovers nowadays," the youngest shook his head. Is he older than us?

I pushed Tae a little and he just rolled to lie down as a starfish. I sat up and rubbed my eyes a bit, "what are you guys talking about?"

"Who do you want babe?" YN imitated in a convulated tone.

"Y-Yoongi. Min Yoongi," Hoseok mocked and I could feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment. Were we that loud?

"It's not what you guys are thinking," I clarified.

"Say my name," Ji Hoon said as if gasping on each word. I took the pillow behind me and threw it at him but he easily dodged and laughed.

"They are progressive, Hobi. They started dating after us and look," YN said as she side hugged Hoseok.

"I belive society is changing," he responded.

"Get lost y'all!" I yelled.

"What's it Yoongs. I am sleeping, don't yell. I am tired," Tae sleep talked making everyone look at each other and suddenly they whistled together, "Oooo~ he is tired!"

"I said get the fuck lost!!" I yelled as I gripped another pillow but they were already running out in a line, first Ji Hoon, then YN and finally Hoseok.

Hoseok stopped and turned once to face me, "By the way, who's the top?"

I gritted my teeth and threw the pillow at him but the closed the door and went out just in time. I looked back at my starfish, unbothered of the world. I slightly smiled at the warm feeling that swept through my body at the thought of him. The thing was, I liked being teased when it was him with whom I am paired with.

END OF YOONGI'S POV

Monday, 2:35 P.M.

McDreamy

McDreamy:
We reached back safely.

Me:
God. Why did you leave me?

McDreamy:
You had your job, I had
my work... You know, right.

Me: