Chapter 66

As she walked, matching steps with Yoongi, she was awestruck by the venue. It was an outdoor venue which was confirmed on the collective decision of the three men - Yoongi, Taejoon and Ji Hoon.

"This is so beautiful," she blubbered.

"It is," Yoongi said.

She was admiring the place till her eyes landed on Hoseok. He was smiling broadly as he watched each step, each movement that emanated from her.

For a second, she lost herself in his eyes that were just fondly admiring her. His smile lightening up the entire scenery and inspite of the sun, he was the shining light in front of her.

"Why is he so handsome?" She murmured.

"He is," Yoongi responded briefly as they were finally walking midst the people making his heart thud nervously.

The wedding invited only a few people as what they wanted was not something extravagant but something that they'll cherish for life, in the embrace of people who love them.

Yoongi passed her hand into his and he willfully took it with a sort of ecstasy running through his veins.

She looked at him, her eyes taking in all the light he had to emit. Under the blue sky, his grey coat was making him look ethereal. She looked at him in all of his glory. The way the sunbathed his already tan skin gave it a nice glow. He smiled at her and her heart skipped.

This boy, yes this boy was in love with me. How lucky I was to have this. He was so nice and I was broken, but he was like a bandaid, fixing me. Never complained never left just let me love him. She thought.

Hoseok reference:

He himself was immersed in the beauty she had to offer as if the land contained no other living being other than her

He himself was immersed in the beauty she had to offer as if the land contained no other living being other than her. Nothing else mattered when she was with him, so was the power she had.

"You look beautiful," he complimented, smiling stupidly.

"So do you," she replied with the same stupid smile.