Chapter 61

AUTHOR'S POV

"We have something to tell you," Hoseok said in a serious tone.

"Hm?" Yoongi asked, his hands crossed on his chest as he leaned back on the couch.

Taejoon stared at Hoseok while the latter imitated his stance.

"What's it Hobi?" YN inquired.

There was an awkward silence for the next few minutes and everyone's head flooded with apprehensions.

"Do you wanna say that I'm gonna marry you?" YN blurted out receiving wide eyes from everyone.

"You what?" Taejoon leaned forward.

"Noona..." Ji Hoon was speechless.

"Um... Yup Hoseok proposed to me," she smiled, a blush creeping up her cheeks. But, as the attention was on YN, Hoseok's red ears got somewhere enshrouded.

"What? really?" Taejoon's eyes were bawling out of the sockets as he looked intently towards Hoseok.

"Y-Yeah," Hoseok stuttered, his hand reaching the back of his neck in bashfulness.

"Holy fuck!" He grunted as he leaned back to the couch, his hands on either side of his head, exaggerating his emotions.

"What about me, Noona?" Ji Hoon asked in bewilderment.

"I'm not marrying any recently," she clarified making Hoseok instantly snap his head towards her.

"What do you mean not any recently?"

"Obviously, we aren't marrying like soon, we have nothing prepared!"

"But I have already imagined you as my wife in literal each second after you accepted!" He blurted out and immediately regretted it.

"What did you imagine for a wife?" Yoongi's smirking face suddenly gained everyone's attention. He was still leaning back, his hands folded on his chest, just now it had a very deceiving smirk on his face.

YN's response to it was just a flummoxed countenance and burning cheeks. She immediately picked up a pillow from behind her and threw it in his direction.

The pillow hit him directly in the face making Hoseok laugh.

He clicked his tongue, "wrong move girl!" He grunted taking another pillow from his back but before he could launch it towards her, Taejoon stopped him.

"Grave and sudden provocation is a defence!" He responded making Yoongi first dumbfounded and then frustrated. So, instead of throwing the pillow at her, he just smacked the pillow on Taejoon's face yeilding the younger to groan.

"We are drifting off topic!" Ji Hoon interjected looking towards YN from over Hoseok's shoulder, "what about your job?" He asked.

"Do we have to decide it now?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes!" He demanded. The two BTS members were awestruck by the responsible attribute of the youngest. Maybe he was the most mature there.

"I think we have our branch in Seoul, I can be transferred," she nodded while speaking.

The youngest had his head hung low, he just wanted to cling onto her forever. She was his only family and he didn't want to lose her. Obviously, he wanted her to be happy, living her life. But he just required time to come to terms that one day, he would be all alone.

His dejection was not gone unnoticed by anyone.

"Don't worry buddy, you have a brother here," Taejoon affirmed.