Epigraph

Who knew the person who was her best friend would leave her when she needed him the most. 

Yes, she was not blind untill highschool but one accident changed everything. 

One accident made her blind

One accident changed there lives. 

One accident turned best friend into a bully. 

One accident which destroyed many lives. 

One accident changed his crush into his obsession

He started bullying her to quench his revenge because to him because of her his mother died. 

Yes. She was his Father's best friend's daughter and eventually she became his best friend too. Unfortunate events took place making the poor girl orphan as her parents died. 

His father provided her home and behaved as a fatherly figure towards her while his mother was just like a mother to her. 

One day when his mother and her were coming home they got into an accident by the enemies. Making her blind and his mother dead. 

His father supported her telling her it wasn't her fault while someone manipulated him telling him his mother died because of her. 

That was it. One manipulation and it lead him to the path of revenge. 

************************************************

Heyyyy guysss. Here is my other book plsss plss plss vote. Comment and follow. 

Do add the books to your library

Also it will be a darkromance and Do. Not. Read. If. Not. Comfortable. 

*************************

Bye guys

Luv Rosalia❤️