chapter 13

•°•Don't leave me before the dark night traps me in

Do you still love me?

If you feel the same, don't leave today

Don't ask why it has to be you

Just stay with me•°•

•••••••••••••••

Author's Pov.

" I'm going to stay at Lia's place Tonight so don't bother to think where I am and sleep peacefully. Goodnight " She spoke and cut the call without giving him a chance to speak.

As soon as she Ended the call Lia burst out laughing. She loved how hazel cut the call before giving that Douchebag a chance to speak.

Hazel just smiled listening to her friend as she laughed.

And the whole night they enjoyed themselves with Lia cracking her silly jokes and then getting emotional over her past breakups with Hazel comforting her .

Finally after a tiring night they both finally went to sleep

********************

In the morning when hazel woke up she felt it was the best sleep of her life. just when she was about to get out of the bed she heard the door of the room open.

"good morning" she heard the cheery voice of her best friend. Hazel smiled and softly wished her back. Lia helped her to the washroom and then told her to come down when she will be done.

Hazel brushed her teeth and slowly yet gradually got down the stairs to the dining room. It was not new for hazel to come down by the stairs in lia's house.

She had came here before and her house was gracefully sketched in hazel's mind making it easy for her to roam around the house. Lia saw her and helped her to the dining table.

Serving both of them sandwich she made. After eating both of them made their way towards lia's car. sitting inside the car they made their way towards hazel's house. Lia parked the car as soon as they reached the mansion.

Getting out both of them made there way inside the mansion.

•••••••••••••••••

Hazel's pov.

I was nervous. What if he was home? How will he react watching me here after how I talked to him last night.

Don't worry hazel .you can do this. Just keep the confidence. I took a deep breath and motivated myself to move forward . I went inside but was met with silence.

As if lia could read my mind she spoke before I could even ask her anything " I guess the jerk has already left for college with his minions" she spoke.

I internally chuckled when she called his friend and girlfriend minions. I nodded in understanding. The house was silent. Maybe the maids might be busy with their work.

I asked lia to wait down the hall while I go upstairs and take a bath and get ready.

"let me come with you. I'll take out clothes for you to ear for college." She spoke and I nodded smiling . making our way towards my room we entered the room.

Lia went inside the closet informing me while I made my way towards the bathroom. Going inside I took a fresh bath and came out. Wearing the clothes lia took out for me I took my things needed in the college and made my way downstairs knowing lia would be waiting there.