chapter 11

Dedicated to esther_hrd  Sana321824 and _ghostty ❤️❤️

Pleaseee don't skip the author's note at the end

°°°

...Teri nazron mein hai tere sapne 

(your dreams are there in your eyes,) 

Tere sapno mein hai naraazi 

(and because of your dreams there is anger in you)..) 

Mujhe lagta hai ke baatein dil ki 

(I feel the talks of heart) 

Hoti lafzon ki dhokebaazi 

(are all deception..) 

Tum saath ho ya na ho

(whether you are there with me or not,) 

kya fark hai 
(what is the difference,) 

Bedard thi zindagi 

(​​​​​​the life was merciless, ) 

bedard hai 

(and is merciless.) 

Agar tum saath ho...

(if you are with me) 

                                     *************

(A/n : why do these lines hit so hard😢🥺👆) 

A

uthor's Pov.

This continued for ten more times before he asked her to stop.she stood there sobbing and trembling with her each hand other one across her chest... 

" Next time think of the consequences before trying to do something like that again" He hissed and went out before closing the door with a bang making her flinch.as soon as he went out she fell on her knees and pulled her knees to her chest and started sobbing harshly. 

Her whole body shook with each sob as she closed her eyes and held her hands to her chest trying to remove the burning pain in her heart.

hazel soon went to sleep. She was tired and worn out after today's incident. Her stomach was begging for food but she had no energy to go down and face him again. She was sure that he will do something again if he saw her down.

the fear she had for him was more powerful that the hunger in her stomach so she chose to ignore the feeling and went to the bed to take some sleep. 

She made a mental note to take a nap and have her dinner at night. she woke up when she heard her alarm ringing.

she sighed and closed her eyes for a minute to remove the laziness she had in her eyes.Removing the comforter she went inside the restroom to freshen up. 

she washed her face and slowly she made her way out of the room and down towards the dinning room to have her stomach filled up.

****