chapter 7

He chuckled darkly and bit her neck harshly making her scream in pain but she was too weak to struggle. Nibbling the skin of her neck between her teath he gave it a lick making her shiver. 

Sucking the spot harshly he left the skin and spoke "Good.or else you know the consequences"

He left her hands with a jerk and stood up leaving the door closing it with a bang making her flinch

Flashback ended

****************************************

Hazel's Pov. 

I was brought out of the flashback when Ms. Martin called my name. 

"No.o its fine you don't have to tell uncle about Dylan. I will deal with it. " I said in a meek voice. 

I could feel her hesitation but she hummed in response. 

I went out straight and got to the main gate. I could feel Dylan standing beside his car since I was not standing really far from him. Not to forget I can feel his burning gaze on me. 

I bowed my head down and nervously fidgeted with my finger. 

"Let's go" He said in a deep voice and opened the car door. I with slow steps got inside and sat in the passenger seat. I felt him getting in from other side and closing the car door. 

No sooner the engine roared and we were off to college. 

Another hell. 

God knows what would I have done if Lia wouldn't have been on my side to motivate me, to encourage me. I closed my eyes and leaned on the seat. 

****************************************

Author's Pov.. 

He gave her a glance only to find her eyes closed and head resting on the seat. No sooner they were in front of the College main gate. Entering the campus Dylan parked the car in the parking lot

"Get out " He barked harshly making her flinch in her seat. With difficulty she opened the car door and stepped out. 

Not even a step she has taken and 

Thud

She fell down on her knees. She tripped over something and she very well knew that this was not something this was "someone".

It was none other than Abigail the queen bee of the college. Not to forget Dylan's girlfriend and partner to bully Hazel. 

The whole parking lot fell silent and suddenly everyone started laughing on the poor girl. Tears filled her eyes not because her knee was injured but because no one came to help her. 

Dylan also got down from the driver seat and closed the door with a thud. 

"MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS EVERYONE" A voice broke through the crowd and everyone fell silent. 

The person hurried towards Hazel and helped her in standing. Dusting the dust from the clothes Hazel looked up and smiled softly at her best friend

"Thanks Lia" Hazel spoke softly not wanting her voice to crack or it won't be good for the whole college if Lia found that Hazel was going to cry. 

Lia smiled at her and turned towards Abigail and sent her a hardened glare which made her squirm but she tried to keep herself composed and went towards Dylan putting her hand in his.