(C9)

VIVIAN GREY

It took me a moment to realize what he had done, what we were doing, my eyes closing a second too late. Immediately it felt like my senses were on overdrive, I could feel everything, I could feel him. His heat mixed in with mine adding to the fire in my body. His heart beating strong and loud, the warmth coming off of him and onto me.

His lips were soft as silk and pressed firmly on to mine, after a few seconds his lips began to softly pull on my bottom lip, the sensual movement making me shake a little. He kept this up, but I was slightly frozen, not knowing what to do, think. This was my first kiss, what the fuck was I supposed to do?! As if fearing I would pull away, one of his hands cupped my face with an unmovable grasp keeping my face still, the other supported his top half so not to crush me, not that I would mind though.

I went on instinct and moved my lips down to do the same to his, my hands that were limp beside me put themselves on his back, he tensed and then relaxed. As he began to make a pattern on my lips my hands slid down his back and gripped his firm waist. His lips became rougher, his teeth pulling on the bottom of my lip, I parted my lips getting the demand.

Blood pumped fast in my body, my skin feeling sensitive against the rough material of clothing. My body was being surrounded and engulfed by scorching flames and Zaliver controlled them.

Our bond which had been weak and put on pause due to nothing happening with us like normal mates suddenly sparked like a fireworks show. Hitting both of us full fledge, we both let out soft groans at the feeling of our bond connecting and re-intertwining like two strings.

As soon as the tip of his tongue traced over my bottom lip it's like I became possessed at the small taste of him. His taste became my drug and the addict, there was nothing in this word like him and I wanted more. I think I surprised him when I responded just as aggressively to his kissing. My hands tugged his waist down, closer to me, as his tongue explored the inside of my mouth taking lead, I bit his bottom lip.

He pulled back and growled lowly at me, blue eyes for once not black but a vibrant blue that almost seemed to glow. We were both breathing heavily, every time I took in a breath he would breath out, our chest slightly rubbing against each other. I looked up at him slightly dazed and bewildered, a surprised yet happy smile on my face. My wolf was somewhere passed out in my head from the feeling he gave us.

When I felt I could breathe properly I spoke, my voice sounding breathless.

"Not that I'm complaining, but where did that come from?" I asked. He was quite the sight above me, black hair hanging over his face, blue eyes intense and desire burning in them, red lips slightly swollen.

I felt strong pride in knowing I left him looking like this, then possessiveness, wanting to be the only one to see him like this. Unconsciously my hands that were still on his waist pulled him down if even possible. He gave me a small smirk as if sensing my thoughts, he probably could now.

"What? I can't just kiss my adorable little mate?" He asked faking innocence.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

"You took me to the doctor to see if you could keep so-called adorable little mate." I pointed out.

He pushed himself off if me and stood up, I slowly sat up watching him raise his arms and stretch. His shirt lifting a bit showing off the beginnings of his 'V'.

"I was going to keep you no matter what. I'd just like to know. . . If I had to expect any surprises. You never know what to expect when it comes to the mating bond. While it's meant to bring two beings together, just like those two become each others strength they become their weaknesses. And when someone has a weakness they are easily manipulated, blinded by what they think will lead to their own happiness." He said, his mood no longer light, the seriousness in his tone sobering me up.