(C12)

VIVIAN GREY

"I miss him." I complained to Hannah that same afternoon. She shook her head and continued to check the stock, we were in the back of her store.

"I would be surprised if you didn't. Don't worry, he said he'd call as soon as he'd land and then every two hours. In the meantime, relax." She comforted me as she checked something on the clipboard and moved onto the next box.

"I know, I know, but that doesn't seem to matter to my wolf. She's just adding on by painting pictures in my head. What if there's a storm and their plane crashes? I don't even know if he can swim! Oh my god, I'm horrible, I didn't even check his suitcase, what if he runs out of something? He can't go nude. . . I'd kill him." I mumbled that last part to myself.

I'd never really been worried about someone to this dared when their traveling far away from me. As soon as I had seen him disappear into the plane I felt a sense of panic and despair to get him back in my sights, I knew it was ridiculous, the man could take care of himself. . . and me . . . and everyone on the plane. I just couldn't seem to accept the truth even if I knew it was over worrying.

"Ahh, women! Calm the heck down before you die on my watch, mind you, I'd like Alpha to not come back because his mate had a panic attack, he might not have marked you, but he can still feel you. So breathe, in and out or die quietly so that I have enough time to get Mark and me out before they find your body in the store." She whisper-yelled at me. Her face was red with annoyance but she had an understanding look on her face.

"Die quietly? Gee, thanks. Feeling your love." I muttered sarcastically but doing as she insisted. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, it helped my wolf a little but she settled down.

"Good. Now sit there and wait for me to finish so we can go." She happily patted my head as she walked by me, I slumped in my chair and closed my eyes, leaning my head on a box next to my chair.

My hand reached up to where I knew the hickeys would be even if I couldn't necessarily feel the rise of them. I smiled at the memory of first seeing them resurfaced.

*

"Zaliver!"

In a flash he stood behind me with an expectant look on his face, he had his hands in his pants pockets, as usual, he was dressed head to toe in black but also, as usual, he looked stunning in his clothes.

"Yes?" He asked casually, to calm for my liking.

"Do you see this? I thought you'd give me one or two, how the hell did you manage to get my whole neck?!" I held my hair up and turned my neck side to side, trying to get a good angle.

He'd somehow managed to not only get the side from last night but also the other side of my neck. How did he even manage that if he only kissed one side? I dropped my hair and turned to him with an accusing look directed to his smug face. His blue eyes were bright and lively even though his expression was minimal amusement.

This was not funny! It's was embarrassing and weird.

"Well?" I asked again putting my hands on my hips and turning to fully look at him, looking up at him with a scowl on my face. He smiled and crossed his arms over his shoulder, leaning on the door frame. Just doing that made his muscles seem to push his black shirt out making me realize that I really was not intimidating, at least not to him.

"Well. . . You seemed quite happy with me doing it last night." He murmured under his breath.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, wondering at what point last night this happened, we talked and then went to sleep and maybe kissed here and there, but there's no way he managed to kiss my neck without me knowing. . . Right?