CHAPTER 11

KNACKER
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TOM comes a whole while later when the trio is done with their rides. Matt feels sick and Edd is hungry. Their last ride wasn't really the best since they decided to go on the roller coaster most people were dreading to go to. The ride was just...it had way too many loops and Tord was sure his brain juice probably went through his whole body. He feels lightheaded. Matt is whining while clenching his stomach, he's probably going to throw up anytime soon. "You guys look like hell." Tom comments and they glare at him. "What? Don't look at me like that," he shrugs his shoulders. "Whatever, let's stop by the food court." Edd sighs and starts walking to nearest one he sees. "I feel like I'm gonna throw up." Matt says, "I don't feel so good." he groans. Tom laughs and pats his back, and the moment he does, he throws up. On his blue sweatshirt. "OH, BLOODY HELL! MATT!" Tom screams, horrified. Matt panics and profoundly apologizes and tord could barely contain his laughter anymore. He does. And lo, Tom glares daggers at him. "I'm sorry," he talks between a hitch of breathe. "God, I feel awful for laughing." he admits. Edd is still ordering food, and Matt stares at Tord with a frown. "I'm going to the restroom with Tom." he says, "I'll clean it up for you, please!" and then Tord watches a desperate Matt trying to drag Tom with him who keeps yelling.

Edd comes back with two burgers in hand and glances around when he sees tord. "Where are the others?" he asks. "Oh.. Ahh-" he chuckles, the whole scene rewinds in his head and he can't help but let out a snicker. "Matt threw up on Tom. They're in the bathroom right now. They'll be back in a bit," Tord explains and Edd lets out a hearty sigh. "Oh...anyways, I got us something to eat." he waves the wrapped burgers toward tord who takes one greatfuly and takes a bite. "I only brought two so you're sharing." Edd says and tord pauses, "What? Why not four?!"
"They're out of ingredients. I brought some drinks though!" Edd shrugs and shakes the coke he bought.  Tord yanks it away from him and takes a sip of it as Edd gasps. "Don't just take it like that! Geez," he huffs before biting into his own burger and  tord returns the drink with a grin. By then Matt and Tom return and Matt looks awfully pale than usual. "Dude, you okay?" Edd asks Matt and the ginger only nods. "I wanna go home now," he says. Tom doesn't wear his hoodie, rather holding it on his other arm  and only remains with his grey printed T shirt. "Ugh. I stink already." he clicks his tongue. Edd sighs, "Let's get going then. It's getting late anyways." and he's right, Tord glances at the sky only to see the sun nowhere, it's dark already and the stars are dim. "Hey, Commie. Give some of whatever you're having right now. I'm fucking starving." he groans as they start walking back. "If I could get a 'please', I might reconsider." Tord grins slyly knowing well that it's just going to piss him off even more. "You... fuck you. I don't need it." Tom snarls and starts walking faster, leaving tord behind. Well, that was expected. Tord shrugs. But he still catches up to the brit and offers the half bitten burger to him without saying anything. "What." Tom states, but still takes it anyway, "I was joking, and didn't eat much of it. You have it." he says before getting in the car. This time he sits in the back seat with Matt. Though he doesn't miss to glance at Tom who blinks, but still eats the food given anyway. He feels some kind of pride swell in his chest and it makes him a little bit giddy. Edd drives again this time, but instead with Tom sitting in the passenger seat.

They return home soon and it's already late. Everyones exhausted and Tord can't wait to get to bed. Matt and Edd are already in their own room and Tom goes to his. For a second, Tord hopes he shows up like usual. He quickly changes into his sleep wear and goes to bed. But he doesn't sleep yet. Tord glances at the door. It's weird, how he wants to see the void eyed male walk through that door. Did he depend on him a little too much already? Or did Tom just didn't want to anymore? He's drowing in his own thoughts when he hears the door open with a thud. Tord turns his head around to see the male walk in and close the door. "Speak of the devil," the norski grins and Tom groans, he sits on the armchair as usual. "You're buying me another bag of smirnoff tomorrow." he says, before getting comfert able on the seat, his wet hair is dripping, and he smells fresh, seems he'd come just out of the shower. For a second, and only for a second—tord thinks to let him on the bed. That position looks too uncomfortable. But within a few minutes Tom starts to snore a little too loud and Tord grimaces. It doesn't bother him though, today was a bit tiring after all. But it gets a bit colder in the room, it's chilly outside.
Tord sees the male shiver a little as he snuggles agisnt himself, he looks cold. He grabs his own blanlet and puts it on Tom. That should be enough to make him stop shivering through the night. He goes to bed right after even if he's going to get cold.

...

[A/N]
sorry this chapters a little too short!! This one's kinda also a filler but hey! I got some nice scene going on there www
Theres gonna be more of it now hehe~