CHAPTER 15

BEVVIVED
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TORD is having a 3rd can of beer that following day, it's already late night but he doesn't feel like sleeping, for some reason. He's in his room, on his messy floor which he'd supposed to clean it today but alas, decided to get drunk. He wouldn't say he's entirely drunk—he does have a decent tolerance to it. He's a little tipsy but still sober enough. But his vision is a little hazy, and he finds himself squinting at his walls. The door of his room creaks and he whips his head to see Tom walk in, who glances at him and their eyes meet the second time that day. Tom pauses, and his face slowly scrunches up when he noticed the beer cans beside tord on the floor. "What a sight," he sneers as he approaches Tord, who flinches the moment Tom is crouching beside him. "Let me have some,commie." He takes the can of beer from his hold, and their hands brush against each other. Tord feels himself blush, because the way Tom leans in to grab the metal can away from him, he's a little too close for comfort and Tord can see the Brit's exposed neck. Caught off guard, Tord raises his hand up, not letting Tom get hold of his beer. "No," he says, red-faced and flushed. Tom blinks, turning at him, "What?"

"I said no. This one's mine." Tord manages to say and Tom scoffs."The fuck, Commie?
It's unbelievably hot. Everything about the guy in front him is so mystical, and Tord has a hitch in his breath when Tom gives a taunting grin again, those sharp canine teeth shining in glee. "Have it your way then," he says and leans back away. And Tord misses his closeness. He regrets not giving the beer to him just as asked. And for a moment, a thought crossed his mind. How would it feel to have those teeth graze against my skin?

He's convinced he's drunk. Yeah, that should be it, because no way he's having such thoughts right now. Maybe the alcohol in his system raised his libido. That should be it, he thinks and closes his eyes shut. Tom on the other hand, has his own flask in hand. He turns around to glance at him, "You aren't going to bed?" Tord opened his eyes and asks, and Tom turns around to him. "I should be asking you that," he ticks at his tongue. "I don't feel like sleeping tonight."
Tord admits with an exaggerated sigh  and Tom stares at him, "Me neither, actually." He admits with a grin, and Tord returns with his own as well. They burst into a fit of giggles like little girls. "Didn't think you'd be the type to get wasted." Tom says as he wheezes, and Tord shrugs, "I don't really drink that often."  Their little laughter dies down slowly after that. Tord still eyes at him, this time his pierced ears. He wonders about them quite a lot, so he finally asks. "when did you get your ears pierced? There are so many." Tom rubs his ear, "This?" He points out before continuing to explain, "Got these around middle school," he points at one on his earlobe, then to the tiny  helix piercing lined on his left ear, "Had this done around the end of highschool I think." He ponders, and Tord further asks. "Oh hell, doesn't it hurt to get that many on both your ears? If...I'm not mistaken that you've only gotten your ears pierced," Tom grins slyly at that, "The ears are not the only places I've pierced."
Tord stares at him, he's about to ask when he sees the male pull up his shirt and the Norwegian finds himself stammering and choking on his breath. "Jehovah, what-" Tom pulls the hem up his shirt and holds it with his teeth to reveal his navel piercing.

Oh.

"You see this little baby? This shit hurt like a bitch when I first got it. But it was so worth it." He grins as he has his hand placed right below his abdomen, giving a clear view to Tord, who is still processing his thoughts. He's seen Tom naked on multiple occasions; when they went to the beach once with the whole gang, or when they'd have to change in the bathrooms early morning. So why does Tord feel himself flush at the sight of Tom's naked torso? And seeing the piercing this up close, it has him on a chokehold. The skin looks soft and supple. His abs are quite visible and he can clearly see the distinct V-line lining down his hips. Tord wonders if Tom actually works out, whether secretly or not.
The metal clinging to his navel glistens against his skin. Tord has to fight the urge to tug on it, because if he does Tom would probably kill him on the spot. But then again, something about it is oddly attractive. "It looks hot." He finds himself blurting out before thinking, and the male stares at him before he lets out a chuckle. "Bloody hell, it does." Tom nods in agreement surprisingly, and Tord was sure he'd be looked weirdly at. And he wishes to touch it. He wants to feel the soft skin underneath his fingers—and the urge keeps growing and he has to look away with an awkward cough. They are both drunk and not well aware. He doesn't realize the growing silence slowly turns into soft snores from the other male, who is leaning his head back against the bed side. Tom had fallen asleep first. And Tord stares at him, letting out another sigh as he rolls the empty beer can around his hands. He feels drowsy himself, his bed right behind him to sleep on, yet he chose the cold, hard Floor. He does manage to get enough sleep until it gets a little too uncomfortable for his back that he decides it's better to get back onto his sheets. Yet Tom is still there, snoring soundly. Tord pauses for a moment before he could get on the bed. Surely that'd give him a bad back ache the next day. So he picks Tom up—and somehow manages to get the guy on his sheets with a little struggle. Tom was dead weight when he passed out. He guesses that's his karma for having Tom carry him back to his room when he passed out twice.

When he's sure Tom's on the bed laying comfortably, he drags the sheet onto himself and turns the other side. Only to have the sheets dragged off of him the entire night, having to shiver in the cold night while Tom's having himself wrapped up like a cocoon.
This fucker. Tord huffs, but gives up and falls asleep anyway.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[A/N]
Lol they were about to kiss here actually, but I scrapped the idea. it can wait right? Just 1 more chapter~
Oh I like the idea of Tom actually having abs and a navel piercing, I think that makes him even cooler lol
And Tord is a complete flushtered shy drunk ehehhe-- Anywaysss Hope you enjoyed the chapter!ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ