Ignored

Before hearing footsteps pounding against the concrete floor and a door slamming shut, everyone was sleeping peacefully. They all got up and left their rooms to find out who had woken them up. They discovered the 95 liners were gone as they looked around the group. Before they heard a retching sound coming from the bathroom down the hall signaling to them someone is sick, Jin was ready to look in Jimin's room and Jungkook in Tae's. When Jungkook decided to peek inside Tae's room, he discovered that he was still dozing off. They knew it was Jimin since Tae was in his room. Jin went to Jimin while the other members went back to sleep because Jin stated that Jungkook and he can take care of Jimin. Jungkook went to get a bucket to put in the sick members room. Jimin unlocked the bathroom door after hearing Jin knock because he could tell that Hyung was worried. However, as soon as he opened it, he turned back to the toilet and began to throw up once more. Jin knelt down and rubbed Jimin's back by slipping his hand under Jimin's shirt. Just in time to join Jin in carrying Jimin back to his room, Jungkook showed up. Given that Jimin is not one to be vulnerable when he is sick , they both realized he was actually not feeling well. When they finally entered the room, they tried to put him down, but he moaned and turned to hug his stomach. "Hyung, does your stomach feel sore?" Jimin only nodded and Jin walked down to get painkillers and medicine. In order to calm Jimin down, Jungkook stayed by his side and caressed his back. Jimin sobbed softly, which caused Jungkook to worry about his hyung. "It hurts so much I can't." Jimin said. Since their walls were joined, Jimin's harsher tears forced Namjoon to stir. Jin was walking the stairs when he entered the room. Jimin caught Namjoon's attention since he was concerned that, if he were in such pain, Jimin would need to visit the hospital. When Jimin cries, it's a serious situation. Jin asked, "Aigoo, what are we going to do with you?" as he turned to face Jimin. Jin offered him two painkillers in the hopes that they would take effect more quickly and a spoonful of fever reliever. After 30 minutes, Jimin began to settle down and eventually fell asleep around 4:25. Jungkook and Namjoon returned to their rooms as Jin insisted on sleeping with Jimin.

9:00 am
Given that Jin was up in the middle of the night helping Jimin and was likely asleep at the time, Jhope and Suga got up and started making breakfast. They prepared waffles for the group since they believed Jimin could definitely handle something light. While the other members were just waking up and heading downstairs, they started to eat. Holding Jimin's waist, Jin walked down the stairs. Jimin leaned his head against the table. One waffle was placed on his plate by Jin. Come on Jiminie, you need to try to eat something. I can't; I'm still queasy. "Try at least. I don't expect you to finish it. Jin drank coffee. Jimin raised his head and started nibbling on the waffle. The group members gave him anxious looks. Can I get some orange juice, Hyung? Jhope responded, "I'll grab it." A glass of orange juice was given to Jimin. Jimin drank everything, but as soon as he was done, he moaned, gripped his stomach, and made another trip to the restroom. "This time, Hyung, I'll take care of him." said Namjoon. When Namjoon entered the restroom, he was heartbroken to see Jimin throwing up what little was left in him. Namjoon cleaned off the remaining vomit Jimin had around his mouth before he flushed the toilet. With the help of Jin, he helped Jimin in going to his room. Jin gave Jimin more medication, and Jimin soon fell asleep. Because Taehyung hadn't gotten out of bed to eat breakfast, which the members downstairs noticed, Jungkook went to his room to wake him up. He went to Taehyung's bed and moved Taehyung. He moved a little bit, but Taehyung ignored him and went back to sleep unbothered. Wake up, Hyung, and have breakfast. Jimin has been throwing up all day. Don't make our day more difficult, please. We are all worried for him and have been taking care of him."Taehyung turned his head to face the side Jungkook was on. "Jiminah is sick?" "Yeah he woke up at 3 puking and crying that his stomach hurt. He puked again a few seconds ago. Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are in the room with him." In all honesty Taehyung himself didn't feel good either. He woke up at 7 since his stomach hurt and took pain killers hoping that when he woke up again the pain would be gone. He saw that Jin was sleeping with Jimin when he came back upstairs but he ignored it thinking Jimin just had a nightmare and wanted someone to sleep with. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and fell back asleep yet again. Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung and went downstairs not wanting to deal with him at the moment. The members saw Jungkook come down all upset. They asked him what's wrong and he said he told Taehyung that Jimin was sick and he just fell back asleep like he didn't even care. Suga barged in Taehyung's room. Taehyung groaned when he heard the door slam against his drawers. "Taehyung wake up. You need to eat and help us with Jimin! We don't have time for your laziness!!" "I'm not lazy, it's just that my stomach hurts." "For the love of god Taehyung stop pretending that you're sick when you're really not. You don't always have to be the center of attention. Stop being jealous and get up and go downstairs to eat." "I'm not hungry"   "Whatever Taehyung." As soon as Suga left Taehyung burst into tears and cried himself to sleep this time. Suga and Jungkook heard him but just walked by and went to check on Jimin.