carsick

The members are on their way to Seoul Children's Grand Park for a photoshoot. All the members know that taehyung gets carsick so they were prepared unlike last time.

Taehyung right now is sleeping on Jimin's lap because he started to feel carsick an hour into the drive. Taehyung was shifting around on Jimin's lap and Jimin started to get worried wondering if he was going to puke.

Taehyung lifts himself off of Jimin's lap.
Jimin asks him what's wrong and taehyung says his stomach hurts really bad. Jimin tells jungkook to give him a plastic bag just in case taehyung pukes.

Jimin: " taehyung do you feel like you need to puke?"
Taehyung: " no my stomach just hurts really bad."
Jimin: " okay just tell me when you feel like your going to puke."
Taehyung: "okay"

Taehyung puts his head on Jimin's lap again but the second he does he feels his stomach turn and he groans. Taehyung takes the bag from Jimin's hands and starts to puke out whatever contents are in his stomach. Jimin gets surprised and he sees taehyung struggling to hold the bag himself so he holds the bag for him.

Once taehyung finishes puking he lays back into the seat and begins to sob getting the attention of the members.

jin: " taehyungie it's okay don't cry baby."
taehyung: " jinnie hyung I don't feel good." he begins to sob harder.
jungkook: " here hyung drink some sprite."
taehyung: " n-no koo-kie" he pushes the sprite away that jungkook is handing him and lays his head against the window.
jhope: " jungkookie we will try later to give him sprite."
jungkook: " okay hyung."

Taehyung falls back asleep with his head against the window. Jimin is sliding his fingers through taehyung's hair. Jin stops to get gas and to throw away the bags of puke that belong to taehyung so the car won't smell. The rest of the members go the store to buy some bread and crackers for taehyung once he wakes up. They also buy snacks for themselves.

Jimin can see taehyung scrunch up his face up while sleeping. When the members get in the van and Jin is done putting gas they continue to drive. 2 hours later taehyung wakes up again hoping that the nap he took would settle his stomach but he was wrong. Taehyung lays his head on jiminie because his stomach hurts worse than before.

Taehyung: " jiminie my stomach h-hurts more."
jimin: " awww my baby. Do you want some sprite it might help your stomach hurt less."
taehyung: " o-okay"
Jimin tells jungkook to hand him the sprite. Taehyung drinks some of the sprite than lays is head down again.

After 20 minutes of having his head lay on Jimin's lap taehyung gets up and gags. Jin throws a bag at jimin knowing exactly what's going to happen next. Jimin puts the bag in front of taehyung and as soon as taehyung notices he pukes. Taehyung continues to puke for a while.

taehyung: " m-make it s-stop." Taehyung sobs out.
namjoon: "it's okay taehyung relax it'll be over soon."
suga: "get it all out." he says rubbing taehyung's back.
jungkook: " hyung don't cry."

Taehyung continues to vomit but the bag is almost full and jimin starts to panic. He can see that taehyung is still not close to being done. Jhope sees and tells jin to hand him another bag. Just in time jhope puts the bag under taehyung's mouth.

After an hour taehyung stops puking and lays down on Jimin's lap. Suga tries to give him the crackers that him and jhope bought but when taehyung smells the crackers he gags loudly. Suga removes the crackers from taehyung's sight.

taehyung: "hyung when are we going to arrive to the park?" Taehyung asks his voice being hoarse.
jin: " we still have another 2 hours taetae just try to rest until we get there."
taehyung: "okay"

Jimin massages taehyung's head until finally he falls asleep.

suga: " is he asleep?"
jimin: " yeah"
jhope: " that's good he needs it"
jungkook: " it's weird he's never gotten this carsick before."
namjoon: " maybe because he's sitting in the back. I've heard that people get more carsick when they're in the backseat of a vehicle."
jin: " okay we only need about an hour and a half to get to the park."

The members finally arrive at the park for their photoshoot. Jimin doesn't want to wake up taehyung so he brings a blanket with him and tells jungkook if he can carry taehyungie to the grass. Jimin puts the blanket on the ground and tells jungkook to lay him down there. The members decide to let taehyung go last so he can rest more. After, all the members are done taking photos they go wake up taehyung.

jin: " taehyungie wake up."
jungkook: " hyung"
taehyung opens his eyes and looks at the members confused.
namjoon: " what's wrong?"
taehyung: " where are we?"
suga: " at the park."
taehyung: " already"
jhope: " yeah we got here like 30 minutes ago."
taehyung: " really."
jimin: " yeah come on it's your turn get up."

Jimin helps taehyung get up and they walk over to the photographer to begin his photoshoot. After his photoshoot it's all the members for their group photos. When they are done taehyung still feels carsick.

Taehyung: " namjoon hyung can we stay a little longer because my stomach still feels weird?"
namjoon: " I guess we don't have anything else to do for the rest of the day."
taehyung: " okay thank you namjoonie hyung."
namjoon: " no problem taehyungie."

Taehyung goes to lie down on the blanket and falls asleep again hoping when he wakes up his stomach will not feel weird anymore. The members come to where namjoon and taehyung are at.

jimin: " hyung we aren't leaving ?"
namjoon: "no taehyung wanted to stay longer since his stomach still feels weird so I decided that we would stay longer since we have nothing else we need to do."
jimin: " oh okay."
namjoon: " yeah so go play around or do something while we are still here."
suga: " where is taehyung?"

Namjoon points to where taehyung is at and all the members look at the second youngest sleeping peaceful.

jungkook: " okay since I'm tired I'm going to go lay down with taehyung hyung."
jimin: "me too"
Jimin and jungkook both go lay down with taehyung. Taehyung whimpers and jungkook pulls his closer to him and jimin gets closer to them.

While the maknae line is sleeping the hyung line is playing uno. After some time they all started to drive back home and they made sure taehyung did not sit in the back.

A/N
Sorry I'm not updating

The reason why I'm not updating is because I just started school last week and teachers have already given me homework to do so it will be hard to update and do homework at the same time but I will make sure to update as much as I can. Thank you to whoever is reading my stories ❤️😘

Thank you for understanding 😀