cancer

They have been practicing all day for their upcoming performance at MMA. They were tired and wanted to go home. They were all out of breath when the dance teacher finally told them they could go home. Jungkook and Jimin went to go drink water. Namjoon and Jin were on their phones. Suga and J-Hope went to go see their manager because they wanted to discuss a song with him. Taehyung lied down because he was feeling weak and extremely tired. All of them waited until Suga and J-Hope came back so they could have dinner together. After a while, they came back and they all left to their dorm.

"What do you want for dinner guys?" Jin asked. "I was thinking maybe we can eat ramen." Jungkook said. "Okay I will make ramen then." They all went to their rooms and took a shower and waited until Jin called them down. Jin called them down after a few minutes.

"Umm where is Taehyung?" Jin asked noticing he is not at the table. "I saw him go the room. Do you want me to go call him?" Jimin said. "Yeah." Jimin went to Jin and Taehyung's shared room and saw that Taehyung was asleep. Jimin did not wake him up and went back downstairs. "Jin Hyung, Taehyung is sleeping." Jin just nodded his head and continued to eat. Once all the members were done they went back to their rooms.

Jin walked into the room and saw that Taehyung's face looked like he was in pain so he tried to wake him up to see what was wrong. "Taehyung" Jin said whispering. Taehyung groaned. "What's wrong?" Jin asked. Taehyung starts to cry. Jin gets worried and starts to ask him what's wrong again. "H-Hyung my chest h-hurts." "How much does it hurt from one to five?" "T-Three." "Awww my baby stop crying. I will be back okay. I am going to go downstairs to get pain relievers." "Okay." Taehyung says while calming down. Jin goes downstairs to get Advil and a cup of water. When he comes back into the room he finds Taehyung sleeping. He decides to go to sleep and see if Taehyung feels better in the morning.

In the morning since they have no schedule the members just stay in the house. Jin is downstairs making breakfast while the rest of the members are sleeping. The members start to wake up and come downstairs to eat. Again everyone is at the table except for Taehyung. J-Hope tells Jin if he wants him to go get Taehyung. Jin says just let him sleep, he will come down. After a while Taehyung comes downstairs. Jin hands him his breakfast but Taehyung does not eat it.

"Taehyung why are you not eating your breakfast?" Namjoon asked. "Hyung I don't have an appetite." "But you did not eat dinner yesterday you must be hungry." "Not really." "Does your chest still hurt?" Jin asked. "No, I think my chest just hurt because we practiced for a long time without stopping yesterday." "What are you both talking about?" Suga asked. "Oh yesterday when we were finished with dinner. I went upstairs and saw that Taehyung's face looked like he was in pain so I woke him up to see what was wrong. He was crying and told me his chest hurt." Jin said. "Oh okay." "Since you don't have an appetite for breakfast. When he have lunch you will have a bigger meal." "Okay Hyung."

Once they were all finished they all sat on the couch and watched movies. In the middle of them watching a movie Taehyung starts to cough. The members all turn around to look at him. "Taehyung are you okay?" Suga asked. "Yeah." Taehyung says. Throughout the movie Taehyung's cough did not seem to go away. The members look at him to make sure he is okay but when they look it at him it looks like he ran out of breathe and cannot breathe properly. Jin jumps into action and goes in front of Taehyung. "Taehyung! Breathe with me!" "Hey look at me its okay breathe." Taehyung starts to cry because he can't. "Look at me and count to three." Taehyung starts to count to three and finally after a few minutes he goes back to breathing properly.

Jin wipes Taehyung's tears away. " Taehyung I think we should take you to the hospital to get checked out because this looks like something serious. You said last night your chest hurted, you have no appetite, you could not stop coughing and right now you had difficult breathing." Jin said. " No Hyung it's nothing serious. I promise you can take me to the doctor to get checked after we preform at MMA." "Okay fine but if you get worst before the performance you are not going on that stage." "Okay hyung." Taehyung started to get worried because he felt like it was something serious.