seasick

The members were going on a boat because they all have been wanting to for a long time except taehyung but he knew that he would get seasick.

They all get on the boat immediately going to the front deck admiring the ocean surrounding them. Taehyung goes down to lower deck to use the restroom then joins the rest of his members. They start to drive off into the ocean. The members were enjoying looking at dolphins, drinking and eating.

Taehyung starts to feel his head and stomach hurt so he goes down to the lower deck and falls asleep hoping the pain will go away once he wakes up. The members didn't even notice taehyung slip out until they turned around.

jungkook: "where is taehyung?"
suga: "maybe he went to the bathroom."
jungkook: "let me go check."

Jungkook goes down to the lower deck seeing if taehyung is in the bathroom but he notices taehyung sleeping on one of the beds. Jungkook looks confused on why taehyung is down here sleeping instead of up there with the members having fun. Jungkook goes up again to notify his members about taehyung.

jin: "so is he in the bathroom?"
jungkook: "no he is sleeping."
jimin: "sleeping?"
jungkook: "yeah he is sleeping."
namjoon: "why would he be sleeping instead of being up here with us?"
jungkook: "i know that's what I was saying."
suga: "maybe he didn't sleep well last night."
jhope: "just let him sleep."
jungkook: "okay."

All the members let taehyung sleep since they think that the reason why taehyung is sleeping is because he didn't sleep well last night. After an hour taehyung still didn't wake up. All the members were suspicious so they went down to check on him. They saw taehyung still sleeping peacefully but they didn't want him sleeping the whole entire time so they decided to wake him up.

jimin: "taehyung wake up already."
jin: "come on taehyung it's no fun just sleeping here."
namjoon: "taehyung come on."
jhope: "okay since he is not waking up we should just let him sleep for a little more."
suga: "but he's practically slept the whole entire time. Even I'm not sleeping."
jungkook: "jhope hyung is right. I'll lay down with him for a while and then wake him up."

Jungkook got under the covers with taehyung while the members left. Jungkook ran his fingers through taehyung's hair wondering why taehyung is still sleeping. After a while jungkook starts to wake taehyung up.

jungkook: "taehyung wake up. You can't just sleep the entire time."
taehyung: "jungkook leave me alone."
jungkook: "why?"
taehyung: "jungkook be quiet."
jungkook: "why?"
taehyung: "jungkook can you please be quiet and leave me alone. Go with the rest of the members."

Jungkook goes to his hyungs to tell them about taehyung's behavior. Jin goes down to see what is going on with taehyung.

jin: "taehyung?"
taehyung just hummed.
jin: "why did you tell jungkook to go away and be quiet?"
taehyung starts to feel nauseous. He hoped by sleeping his stomach would settle but it didn't. Good thing his headache went away.
jimin: " hyung what's going on? Is taehyung finally awake?"
jin: " no he won't answer me when I asked him something."
jimin: "taehyungie baby jin hyung is asking you a question."
taehyung: "what h-hyung?"
jin: " I asked you why did you tell kookie to be quiet and to leave you alone?"

Taehyung still didn't answer he just turned his body to the other side so he was facing jin and jimin. Jin looked at taehyung waiting for an answer but taehyung immediately started to cry because he didn't feel good at all. Jimin and Jin got surprised on why the younger was crying all of a sudden.

jin: "taehyungie why are you crying?"
taehyung: "I f-feel nauseous and m-my stomach really h-hurts."
jimin: "oh my poor baby."
taehyung: "jiminie my stomach hurts really bad." Taehyung begins to cry out in pain.
jin: "taehyungie hey hey it's going to be okay. Here lay back down."
jimin: "hyung I'm going to call the rest of the members down okay."
jin: "okay, oh and jiminie give me the pepto bismo I have in my backpack. Maybe that will help calm his stomach."