ten

- Madeleine's pov -

Still standing between his legs I sigh. His hands rest on my hips and asks, "please, say something?"

"Blade- what if we try this? I mean us, you know?"

"Would you like to baby?" He asks softly.

Baby.

The word sends butterflies throughout my entire body.

I nod, "yeah."

Our eyes meet and he smiles. "God you're fucking beautiful Madeleine." He shakes his head and rests it against me.

I giggle and ask, "why do you say that?"

"Because it's true. You are fucking beautiful," he says looking up at me again.

"Wait! Wait! Holt shit. I'm taller than you!" I get out of his grip and jump around excited.

"Wh- how how you figure?"

"I can see the too of your head right now. And you have to look look at me."

"I am also sitting," he laughs.

"I didn't ask. I'm still taller!" He stands up causing me to now look up st him, "meanie."

"I'm the meanie?"

"Yes. You are the meanie!"

He chuckles as he shakes his head. All of a sudden I'm in the air then on the bed. He tickles me until I'm scream laughing. He climbs on top of me and tickles me even harder. "Stop it! Stop it!" I kick and giggle.

"Am I still a meanie hm?"

"No. No."

He stops and I stare into his eyes trying to catch my breath. He hovers above me and slowly leans forward. Before his lios touch mine someone knocks on the door. He gets off me and opens the door as I sit up.

A girl I've never seen before stares at him. She hugs him tightly and he hugs back. Her hair was a light brown and pin straight, reaching to her shoulder blades. Dressed in blue jeans and a white t-shirt. A burnt orange colored cartagine covers her.

He pulls away and says, "Lilith. How have you been?"

"I'm great. Glad to see the new house. You?" She looks over to me after speaking, "whose that B?"

"Oh shit. This is Madeleine. Madeleine this is my sister Lilith."

Sister.

Okay cool.

"She's actually my um- girlfriend."

My cheeks burn and hurt from smiling.

"Girlfriend?" She asks, "last I knew Blade Kenneth didn't do girlfriends."

"Kenneth?" I laugh loudly, "that's comedy. Thank you!"

She chuckles, "you're very welcome."

"Is Eve back too then?"

"Yeah. She's with mom in the kitchen."

"Cool."

"I should get going." I say as i stand up. I fix my dress/shirt thing.

"I'll be downstairs B." Lilith smiles and leaves.

"You don't have to go," he says.

"No, it's okay. I should probably get home before my mom worries."

Blade nods before pulling me into a hug. "I'll text you later okay?"

"Okay."

He kisses my head and I smile before pulling away from the hug.

We both make our way downstairs and I say, "Bye Kara!"

She smiles, "Bye sweetie."

"Bye guys." I say to the others.

- Blade's pov -

The door closes and my mom gives me a look. "What?" I ask.

"What's going on between the two of you?"

"Um-"

"Blade has a little girlfriend!" Lilith smiles.

"Asshole."

"Finally," my mom sighs. "I thought you guys were never going to date."

"I- nevermind." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"B has a crush!" Adonis, Dexter and Drusis start to sing. "B has a crush!"

"Oh shut up."

They bounce around singing over and over before mom tells them to settle down.

- Madeleine's pov -

Getting inside I see my mom, Gabe, Jett and Ivy at the table. Mom's helping them them homework and stuff.

"Where have you been?" Mom asks not looking at me.

"I was at Blade's house."

I go upstairs quickly and giggle to myself.

Grabbing my phone I call the group chat, which Darrius had left now. "What's up?" Delilah asks.

"Hey guys," Kaylee chimes in.

"I have news." I set my phone on my desk and pull my shirt over my head.

"Spill!" Delilah yells.

I pull a hoodie over my head and say, "me and Blade." I pull my shoes and fishnets off and put some spandex on. "We're kind of dating now."

"Bitch kind of? Either you are or you aren't!" Kaylee says.

"Fine. We are dating!" I giggle at myself and  grab my phone before jumping onto my bed.

"I fucking knew it!" Kaylee says.

"Finally!" Delilah smiles, "I knew it would happen."

"You knew?"

"He asked us how to ask you out and shit. He obviously did it right too!" Delilah says.

"He asked you guys?"

"Yeah. Almost right after you asked what to do. He asked us and we told him the same thing we told you."

"I love you guys."

"We love you too!" They say at the same time.