𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 :

Callex's POV :

After a long ride of chattering and joking around, we finally arrive in the manor. And there I saw my mom and dad with my twin older brothers standing at the entrance door waiting for our arrival.

Getting out of the limo I immediately greet mom with a kiss in her cheeks and a hug for dad then of course a bro hug to my two identical older brothers.

Then my friends greet them too.

Walking inside the manor, every maids and butlers we pass by would bow to us and greet us with enthusiasm.

"Welcome back young master Callex." They greeted, as I just return it with a nod, while the others are being greeted too with the other maids and butlers.

I've gotten used to it because ever since I was a kid. I used to grow up in luxury, came from a well known family but sometimes its such a pain in the ass.

We're not a brat like other kids out there because our mother taught us to be respectful to elders no matter what their status is. We grow up with full of love from our mother, kindness from our father even though he seems cruel and ruthless, and also respect from our grandparents. But like any other family we also lost a member, a very important member of our family and that is my younger sister. She's still a baby that time, someone took her away from us. And up until now we're still hoping and wishing that she's still out there alive just waiting for us to find her, that one day we will see her again and reunite with her. Well.... Enough of that.

Arriving at the living room, we took a  sit around the sofa while the maids are getting us some refreshment to eat.

"We'll leave you boys here because we still have to attend some business. Go take some rest, the guest room are all set and all." Mom said with a smile and leave with dad without waiting for me and the idiots to answer.

We just sit still there for a moment while some of them start eating some refreshment that the maids have serve for us just now.

"So... How's England? Any interesting happen? Have some new program inventions?" Calihl ask, my other older brother. Actually they are twin. The first one is Kuya Casper then Kuya Calihl.

We have another older brother but his not around, busy at the company or at the estate.

"Nothing's new we just look around and go to some science convention." Kurt said then take a sip of his drinks.

"That's... Boring." Calihl said chuckling then look at Casper like they're telepathy talking just by looking at each other's eyes. Is that a thing for every pair of twins??? Because sometimes I could see Taison and Timothy doing the same thing as well. What a weird habits they have...

"Then let us tell you what is more interesting than your boring of a trip--" Casper said.

"--You wouldn't believe what just happen earlier." Calihl said finishing Casper's sentence.

"Can you two just get to the point already? You guys are making such a fuss about it." Eloiase said irritatedly while munching with his second refreshment sandwich.

"Easy there El. You would be definitely going to be surprise for what you guys will going to hear." Casper said casually while crossing his legs.

"Then what is this 'so called interesting happen' you two have been talking about." Ramiel said taking a bite with his own sandwich.

"Yeah, did someone finally perfect that special exam?" Timothy or Tim for short said in a playful manner.

"Because we've been betting if there is someone finally did that." Calvin said and look at each of us.

"If ever that's definitely a blasting news!" Taison said then fist bump his twin chuckling after.

My two older brothers just look at each other then back to us in a playful manner, looking suspiciously cheerful.

"Then who bets if there is someone did?" Casper, looking at us.

"Me."

The three of my friends said. If your asking who, it's Ramiel, Kurt, and Calvin.

"So the four of you bet, that there is no one can." Stated by Calihl.

"I'm out with their stupid bet." I said looking at them blankly.

"Because your boring!" They simultaneously said, mocking me while doing so making me roll my eyeballs then sigh.

"Can you tell us already what you've been talking about?" Taison said casually while looking at my two older brothers.

"Okay then. Ready your bets because someone finally perfect the special exam." They both said casually that makes my eyes go wide from the news.

While the other just look at them like they're in a dazed or something.

"Is that so. Ok-- wait–WHAT!?" Tim said but the other shout with him for the last part.

Tim ALMOST spit his drink, Tai got choke with his food. Calvin fell on his sit. Kurt for once got a defeat on his game. Ramiel stand up from being seated. And El I don't know how to describe his face. He looks like he poof on his pants. HAHA kidding.

I did not make a noise I just savor the shock on my own unlike them like there's no tomorrow. Sobrang OA nila. Pano ko ba naging kaibigan ang mga 'to. While the twin are cackling on their own like some hysterical. Slapping each other's back enjoying our state of shock.

Third Person's POV :

Gulat parin ang pito sa kanilang narinig, nagmistulan silang tahimik ng biglang may nagring na phone na nagpabalik sa kanilang ulirat.

"Well, It's seems like I have to go now I still have an important meeting at the company." Saad nitong si Casper sa kakambal na tuwang tuwa parin sabay tapik sa balikat bago umalis.

Pinagmasdan lang sila ng isang kambal na huminahon na sa kakatawa ng tuluyan ng makaalis ang kanyang kakambal na tila nagpipigil ng tumawa muli sa reaksyon ng mga ito.

"W-who is this p-person? K-kuya Calihl." Saad ni Ramiel na ngayo'y nahupa na ang pagkabigla sa narinig.

"I think the name of the said person is Kaiden Alex Jackson." Pag-aalala nito.

..

...

....

.....

'......Kaiden Alex Jackson???'

Pag-uulit ng mga ito sa kanilang mga isipan.

"Pano ba yan? Talo yung tatlong hindi naniwala tapos panalo yung tatlong naniwala." Nakangising banggit ni Calihl sa mga ito.

At dahil doon ay nabuhayan ang mga ito, habang nagmamaktol ang natalo ay nagsasaya naman ang nanalo kaya napapailing nalang ang isang miyembrong hindi sumali sa pustahan.

'Mga ungas' saad nito at pinanood na lamang ang mga ito habang ang kapatid nya naman ay kanina pa nagpaalam para umalis habang abala pa ang iba.