𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :

Kaiden's POV :

Just managing to finish my gadget, I could hear the beat of my heart pumping as I tried to calm down. Taking some small breathe through a gape in my mouth.

Looking down at my invention while my bangs are covering my eyes. I didn't expect that I will make it just in time. There before my very own eyes is my finished invention.

'Just my lucky day I guess'

Just by the thought of that makes me let out a sigh out of relief, the heavens are on my side today.

Hearing several approaching footsteps, I look up as I saw the judges are already making their way on my station.

Surely, Austine is done as I'm next right after him. So it's my time now who would be the next to be examined or perhaps to be judged.

Clearing their throat got me out of my thoughts. Making eye contact with the very one in front who is looking like a very strict woman, judging from how she sharply look at me before squinting her eyes on my invention with so much in mind.

"Is this your invention?" She ask with a raise of her eyebrow while looking at my invention seeming ridiculing it just by the looks of it.

'Obviously yes...'

"Yes Ma'am." I responded with a nod. Clearly seeing how she distaste my work not even trying to hide it.

'What's with that tone? I don't like it at all... Discriminating me already? What an impudent woman...'

I did not spare her a glance as I might get annoyed even more as I let the other judges examine my work, I already knew what they think of my work. That it looks simple, not that useful in a way. Looks could deceived others just wait for it to happen.

"Are you sure about that? It's looks like just a simple metal ball to me." Said the other judge with sarcasm in his tone.

"Certainly."

"Could you explain your invention to us." A kind looking lady interrupt so I nod at her and do what she asked me.

"Of course ma'am, this simple metal ball you're calling is a metalloid." I said heatedly as I spare the man a glance before continuing.

"With a certain power orbs within, a power surge that I, myself made. This metal ball is clearly not just any simple metal ball. This is a power surge metalloid artificial intelligence, it can morphed in a certain shape and for example is just like your face. A computer programmer with it's own mind. Could detect a 50 meter range of any radiational heat that it can use to a power up. In short it could reprogram in more advance machinery on its own resources. That's all, thank you." After explaining, I bow to them and face them with a blank look. Seeing a exaggerating expressions.

That better should make them shut their filthy mouth.

Jaw dropped as they called that. No one makes a move even the other participants.

I just realized that even the audience is not making any noise.

(Sigh) should I demonstrate it? Oh well maybe I should. Such a pain indeed.

"Let me demonstrate it for you. May i?"

Waiting........

"S-sure." Not minding their stuttering. I just grab my invention.

Holding it in front of me, when all of a sudden it begun to float on it's own. Bright lining start to form in it's structure, a dark blue lining is forming as it's eye in the middle.

Blinking for awhile, it's eye settle on me for a minute before floating and looking around and facing the judges.

"Greetings, I am metalloid artificial intelligence Project Taro Z.D in short Taro! Thank you for creating me Master Kaiden." It said with a voice booming around the place then morphed in a body of a small boy while bowing on me.

"Welcome Taro. Hope to work with you soon." I silently said as I give it a pat on it's seemingly metallic robot head.

After that introduction, I really did hear some cursing somewhere in the audience.

Not giving a care about that, I slowly face the judges who's mocking my invention awhile ago but one particular judge got me a little curious as it gaze fondly at me, giving me a gentle smile as I nod at her in acknowledgement. Before giving my attention back to the others.

Clearly they didn't expect that with the faces they're making right now. They look priceless. Pathetic. And here they are calling themselves a judges.

Getting out of his dazed state, the announcer clear his throat that catch the attention of everyone.

"What an unexpected invention we have here! Amazing! No! Out of the world technology!" Praises. That's what all he said.

I don't need your praises or any others I just wanna eat already and leave this place immediately.

With that happen, the program continued with the judges advancing to the next station to examine.

Third Person's POV :

Someone among the crowd there seated a guy, his eyes fixed on the guy with a long black hair and blue green tips.

Wait..... Did that thing just called that person Kaiden?..... Kaiden as in the Kaiden that we've been curious about all this time is that person!

My goodness! So that's him.... the top scholar of all, the very first person to perfect the exam for years.... since this university has been build.

How.... Magnificent...

While on the other side of the court down there, a girl is clearly not taking all what she just heard.

'That guy! His that Jackson Guy! Argh!'

Clenching her fist while glaring daggers at where the said person is, who have a nonchalant and indifferent look while standing alone with his invention.

'Now I know who to get rib off out of this godd*amn program....' Clicking her tongue, Unice impatiently look away while crossing her arms in front of her chest.