𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 :

Third Person's POV :

It seems like this year, there's so many scholars with a promising talents. I couldn't wait for them to show more of their capabilities.

Just watching it up here in this private room.

'I know this years new students is something to look forward with.'

"Sir, it's about time the judges have to check on their inventions." The man said still bowing.

"Do give me the results after they've finish it all immediately."

"Yes of course, Sir." The man said before taking his leave.

After that I heard the door click as my men leave this private room.

I just look out the one-way mirror, as I spot some familiar faces at the stand at the far distance from the other audience.

Before focusing my sight at the participants within each station as I saw a particular person that aroused the interest of many other families especially the Horraice.

"What can you do that makes them want you this much. Your an interesting lad just like that person... 13 years ago..."

The mysterious man said, looking blankly at one particular participant among the others.

°°°°

Unice's POV :

The timer is finally up, so I take a look at the very back to the station 10 where that commoner guy is.

Surely he just got lucky that he just got done in time.

How lame.....

Observing him clearly, he doesn't look that bad. He had a good looking face, but it still annoyed me from how he ignores me no one dares to do that to me except this stupid commoner.

He should be grateful that I even spare him a glance.

Straightening myself as I face the front where the judges are making their way to us.

I'm confident with my work. Too easy if you ask me. Well I just put it all together, it's already made. I just make it look like it's not.

Perfect plan I have.

And i could clearly see my sponsor from down here. I should make a good impression to them. They favor me the most because of how pretty and smart I am over their old scholars who's stupid enough to be picked.

This program is so unreal like it's the first day duh. They should have just given us a tour around the university. Not this argh! But oh well I'm not complaining. I can show off how amazing I am.

And I especially need to know who is this first placer's face! I should be the one whose in there.

Perfect the special exam they say? Certainly not, I know they have cheated. Clearly they did something with their test.

I would definitely have to find out who's that Kaiden Alex Jackson.

I thought as I look up at the holographic chart of all the scholars name. There state at the very top is that name while my name are at the top 5 only.

Ridiculous... Utterly ridiculous!

°°°°

Austine's POV :

After the honk of the timer rangs, I immediately look at Kai's station seeing he just got done in time. My beating heart almost jump out of my chest because of how nerve-racking it was.

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng dahil dun ah. Napansin ko lang din ngayon na yung imbensyon ni Kai.

Bakit parang ang liit masyado?

Compare to the other participants and mine inventions, his invention is the smallest of them all. Kind of strange but I won't judge it, I don't know what's happening in Kai's mind after all. All I could do is trust him and have some faith in him.

Kung titignan yung muka nya parang kalmado pa nga sya kahit sya yung huling natapos at ito naman ako kinakabahan para sa kanya dahil baka hindi sya umabot sa oras.

Napapatampal nalang ako sa noo. I couldn't believe this guy at all but in a good way, of course.

Chini-check na ng mga judges yung imbensyon ng iba na nasa harapan namin. I can't say that I'll ace it at all.

Kinakabahan ako, napapatingin nalang ako sa ginawa kung imbensyon.

It's not like the others it's more of a inspired traveling device that could be take anywhere we go. A device that could provide the needs of every bad navigators. An AI reminders if I say so myself.

An AI that have the access of any cable nearby.

When the judges reach my station. I composed my nervous self to calm down.

Explaining is my main specialties, my source of confidence is always in my voice. Finding knowledge and telling it to others is my best companion of all time.

Just like my older brother. Just like our father...

"Good luck Austine! We'll be proud of you no matter what's the result of your exam is.."

That's the words my father before the day I go to take the special exam, for he and my mom are going back at the province to access the business there. Leaving me from my older brother's care.

Taking a deep breath I face the judges with a new found confidence.

"Well can you enlighten us about your invention mister."

And with that on cue, I open my mouth and ready to do my very best with the help of my ability.

Afterwards of my explanations all I could see is the clear approval on their faces meaning I made it. As they write something at their clipboards before one of them hand me something.

Getting a small piece of paper from them before they leave my station.

I breath in sigh of relief, as I did not notice that I've been holding my breath there.

Before remember the small piece of paper in my hand. Confused at what is that first, I take a look at the small piece of paper while narrowing my eyes a little to read it's contents clearly.

Just to see my results and components I have to improve more but over all I did a good job. So, I'm proud enough with that.

Having a little self celebration, I look at Kai's station where the judges are making their way.

'Good luck Kai even though I know you won't needed it. '