𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤 :

Kaiden's POV :

Making it at the front door of the faculty room. I knock first, three times and wait for some permission to let us enter.

Hearing a gentle voice of 'Come in' from the inside, I gently slide open the sliding door with Austine beside me and look at every professors that is present in there. But I guess, some of them are not present there as it's still break time while the other have something else to do.

"First year?" A soothing voice of a woman asked, long straight hair with a pair of light brown eyes glance up at us from her table such a beautiful face in her late 20's said.

"Yes ma'am." Austine said with a small smile while I just nod and stood there, looking around. Spotting our professor not far from where we are. Busy typing on his laptop without a care around him.

"What can I help with you two?" I heard the professor said from earlier.

Before Austine could open his mouth to answer the said professor my eyes have already been set on our teacher.

I keep my eyes on our homeroom teacher still not answering the lady making Austine panick and apologize, as I make my way to Mr. Castro and stop just right in front of his table.

Halting from typing on his laptop as a shadow cascaded on his table before looking up at his student, curious what they have come for him.

Kaiden simply reach out her blank form to there professor. Making the said professor to glance at the form which is still untouched.

"Why pass it if your still not filling it up?" He ask mentioning the blank form I'm currently handing him, confused.

"I'm gonna make my own club." I said looking at him in the eyes.

"Are they your students Mr. Castro?" The blonde professor said from before that's now behind us as I didn't realize that she's still there.

Must be Austine's doing, i think?

"Yes they are. Anyway, can I have a new form, Ms. Isshā? One of my student's wants to make his own club." Raising an amusing brow she left without asking and go to what I presume is stock table, taking some paper and walking back to where we are.

Handing the paper to us, I take it from her and nod in appreciation. Examining it's content before looking up at our professor.

"Fill that up first and give it here if your ready, no rushing so we would know what club you're building and to provide you some room. Understood?" Explained Mr. Castro while looking at me, clearly trying to figured out what I'm into.

I just nod as Austine excuse us, as we take our leave. Just as the door closed behind us, he open his mouth and start to bombered me with questions.

"What club do you have in mind Kai?"

"Can I join?"

"Why build your own club anyway?"

"Common Kai! Fill me up what's on your genius of a mind."

"Later." Is all I said making him whine and pout, while I just raise a brow at him.

"Meanie..." He mumbled that I clearly heard.

"Heard that." I said not turning to look at him while making our way back to our classroom.

"Psh! Sabihin mo na kase! Para sa club mo nalang ako sasali~ ililibre pa kita ng pagkain but then ayaw mo naman sabihin!" Hearing that makes me halt at my walk making him bump into me.

Protesting with his aching forehead i remain quite focusing at what he said.

'No free food?'

'...... free food...'

'.... food.... '

Without me noticing, Austine look at me then a sickening evil smile broke out on his face. Making me feel threatened in some way I couldn't think possibly.

'Hehe.. I got your weak spot Kai~'

______________________

"First placer student huh? I'm kind of jealous you've got him on your class." Ms. Isshā said while still looking at the now closed door. Before turning to look back at her co-worker professor who just sigh.

"He kind of scared me earlier, you know." He said while rubbing his temple, remembering the interaction earlier at the classroom before chuckling afterwards.

"Mind you, I heard from the other professors this morning that kid is really something." She mused while recalling what happen inside the faculty room as the other professors who attended at the auditorium earlier seems eager and excited.

"I also heard that the judges underestimate that kid's invention but proven wrong. Those old geezer have been put in there rightfully place. I kinda like that kid already." She said to herself laughing a little just by the thought.

"Of course you will." He kind of agreed to her though, shaking his head with a small smile knowing that kid will bring a difference this year and for the others to come around as well.

"I'll bribe someone if they ever got that kid in their class." She chuckle as she make her way back to her table.

"That'll not work." I bluntly said as i continue back on my work.

"It's not bad to try, right? I just really like that kid so much he even have this cool aura it gives me chill while looking at him." I just rolled my eyes as she start to gush around like it's normal.