𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :

Kaiden's POV :

Sitting and having a view of the vast school ground is peaceful with the calm breeze of the wind and the sunlight that's not burning to skin with a talking companion somehow.

Austine talks a lot and when I mean a lot, it means non-stop like some radio in a full blast but I don't mind at all as I find it amusing, as it makes me not that lonely for once and awhile.

Taro is just zooming around observing the school ground, making a small talks or greetings with every person he pass by.

"Kai, we're almost out of drinks wanna buy some at the cafeteria?" I look at our drinks that almost empty and just nod at him.

Taking some of our used tissue and some wrappers to tossed it to a trash can we pass by on our way, him leading to our destination.

"Your so quite Kai. But it's alright! I'm not complaining or something so no offense." He said rambling.

"None taken, just talking when needed." I said while side glancing at him when he slowdown a little.

"Oh I see... And also your surname is kinda sound familiar." Blinking at that I stop on my track then turn to look at him.

"Must be my father." I said quietly.

"Jackson.... Yeah! Alexus Jackson!" There it is....

The name of my deceased father. Even though i know I'm just an adopted, I still treat him as we're blood related. A family.

"His a businessman that owns the Lexus Industry and a well known government inventor. I idolize him! And just my luck his son is my friend! Wait... We're friends right Kai? Just making sure of course, because..... i really want us to be..... friends." He rambled and quietly said the last part.

"We are... Friends." I said looking at him and continue on walking, leaving him behind at his spot standing like an idiot. I laugh internally.

"Gaaahhh! Wait for me!"

After almost being lost on our way but fortunately get on track as Austine ask some seniors of us who's walking by, we finally reach where the cafeteria is  while also putting our belongings on our locker's on our way just getting our important belongings.

I don't know or is it just me but some students are looking at our direction. Must be to my companion or Taro, who's still floating while following us.... Yeah that must be it.

Entering the cafeteria, I make my way to the counter looking at the drinks they have on the menu that I think they're serving for today.

But before I put my order I turn to Austine, looking at him expectantly asking what he wants for drinks without talking and just merely with my eyes.

Guess he understood me, gesturing at the said drink he wants by pointing at it.

"One dark chocolate milk tea, two water bottles, four orange juice box and 10 nutri bar." I said looking at the staff at the counter that are ogling me.

I clear my throat to make her get back from her lala land or to whatever they called that.

While waiting for our order, a group of girls walk on us. I just simple look at them and turn my gaze at the counters menu.

'Spicy Curry? Samyang an-' my thoughts just got interrupted with a girl.

I glance at her, waiting for what she wants.

"Um.. Can i get your number?" She said, playing with a strand of her hair. While still looking at me.

"No." I said without a second thought and took our order in hand while handing one of my card to pay for our purchase so we could get out of here.

"Wait! Did you just said no to me?!" This ugly doll shrink at me.

"Yes I just did." I said not batting an eye on her and handing Austine his beverage.

"Thanks Kai I'll pay for it later."

"No need."

"Okay then."

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" She shouted.

We better get outta here before I punch this wannabe Annabelle here out of annoyance.

"Do you know who I am?!" She shrink once again.

"No you wannabe Annabelle." I blankly said while facing her without a care in the world, making the people around us to laugh.

"W-wannabe a-annabelle!? How... How dare you!" She shrink while pointing at me. While the students are laughing at her while making her  more embarrassed.

"Yeah how dare me just leave us alone." I respond leaving the fuming wannabe Annabelle while Austine is laughing silently while trailing behind me.

"You'll pay for this! I'm telling you! Just you wait." She continued while her friend are trying to calm her down but i just ignore her and just walk away from there.

Not even minding the sudden noise the students made, all i want to do is to get the hell out of there. And get home already being here is so damn tiring.

As I don't wanna get in trouble in my first day here while the class is still not starting. Better than safe than sorry, right? And...

Glancing at Austine who's now beside me.

I don't want to put him in a tight situation as it's my first time having a friend by my side for a long time now.

Not noticing seven pair of eyes that are trailing behind at our figures, having different thoughts on their mind with a spark of interest.